16. Sleep

(Alfredo pov)

Alfredo was cleaning the
house/mansion he saw Felix in the door alone. Felix eyes are pure purple it's like it's glowing in the dark.

Alfredo: Where's Olivia and Ken?

Felix show's me that he was holding olivia (that is on her octo form) on his arms, and Ken is laying on Felix's shoulder (that is also in his squid form)

Alfredo: Oh my. What happened?

Felix: I'll...ill tell you later....can you take Ken for me?

Alfredo: Of course sir.

I grabbed Ken off form his shoulder and place him on the couch. Felix carry's olivia back to her room. Ken suddenly turned back to his kid form.

Ken: *groan* where am I?

Alfredo: Are you alright sir?

Ken: Ow...nope I'm not fine.

Alfredo: Care to explain what happened?

Ken: Well me and olivia are just waiting for felix, then some guys just talking about olivia. I got mad and I tell them to fish off. And I got beat up and so as olivia, luckily Felix save us.

Alfredo: They...hurt her?

Ken: Olivia? Well I got most of the beating. Olivia is fine...i think.

Alfredo: Gets some rest for a while I'll make you some food.

Ken: Okay...can I get some waffles?

Alfredo: Sure. Anything for a friend.

Ken: hey that's my line~

Alfredo: *chukels*

All though I am very upset that he left them.

(No pov)

Felix finally arrived at olivia's room i put her to bed. She was still crying a little.

Felix: can you turned back to your human form?

She managed to turn back to her human form, she touch her face and it stings a bit.

Olivia: ow.

Felix: Are you ok.

Olivia: *nods*

Felix: If you need anything just tell me okay.

Olivia: ... okay.

Felix sat on the bed right next to her, he grabs her hand tightly. He's eyes are still purple it glows it's like glowing in the dark. Olivia was cornered about it, but she didn't care she was safe for now.

Olivia: felix. (said in a quiet voice)

Felix: yes?

Olivia: why did you kissed me on the head?

Felix: um...well.

There was silence between the two, Olivia was confused why did he stayed silent, he was blushing a little then he spoke.

Felix: I didn't know what to do...so I just kissed you on the head I...i just thought that might calm you down.

Olivia: c-can...can you do it again? (blushing)

Felix: •\\• um...why?

Olivia: I-its makes my heart feel warm for some reason...and I like it.

Felix: (blushing mad) um...if you want sure.

Felix was still blushing, he leans down on her head and kisses her forehead. She smiled and blushed but she didn't notice. Felix was blushing like a tomato. She noticed that his eyes are slowly turning blue again.

Felix: y-you should...go to sleep.

Olivia: c-can you stay?

Felix: Um sure...just let me go and change for a bit ok.

Olivia: okay.

Felix: Good night my lo- i mean good night Olivia. (blushing)

Olivia: please come Back.

Felix: I will olivia just let me change.

Felix walk out of the room, he closed the door behind him and kneels down he puts both of his hands on his face.

Felix mind: why...why are you so pure.

He stands up and walk to his room to change his clothes. After a few minutes he got out of the room and walked towards olivia's door. But then Alfredo block his way.

Alfredo: I know what happened.

Felix: I know your mad and im-

Alfredo sudenly hugs felix, Felix was confused why did Alfredo hug him.

Alfredo: Im glad that your ok sir.

Felix: It's my fault for leaving her.

Alfredo: Yes it is true but you saved them in the end.

Alfredo let's go of the hug and looked at Felix eye's.

Alfredo: If you need anything...dont be afraid to ask...alright?

Felix: ... Okay.

Alfredo: Good now get in there.

Felix open the door and walks in, he looked at Alfredo one last time before closing the door.

Felix: Thank you.

Alfredo: It is my pleasure sir.

Felix then closed the door and walks towards olivia, he looks at her and she was sleeping. He sits down on bed and pats her head. She smiled again, then she grabbed his arm and snuggles with it. Felix is getting sleepy so he laid down on the bed for a while he was getting relax already the bed it was so soft, he decided to get up because he didn't want to sleep with olivia. But before he could stand up Olivia sudenly hugs felix waist.

Olivia: hmm...no...

Felix: *sigh* do you want me to stay here?

Olivia: .hmm... Yes.

Felix was shock that she spoke back, he thought that she wouldn't speak because she is sleeping....he let out a big sighed and laid down on the bed. He was blushing mad, but he begins to do doze off to sleep...and finally he slept there. Olivia hugs felix tightly.

To be continued===>