148: S4 Fight for Inkopolis Bay part 6

Admiral Remora and the others are fighting off the Mafia's, Not letting them close in the ship not even a finger tip. 

(Jose: ......what the fu-)

Rorea: Admiral!!! they're too many of them!!

Admiral Remora: Keep fighting!!!

Neko was swing her Sword left and right, She dash towards the enemy killing them all off with a single swing, One of the Mafia's was about to shoot her but Neko quickly cuts the gun off and kick's them down. Soon enough vivi finished it them off with a splatboomb.

Cap'n: Where are they!?

Vivi: I don't know, But we can't keep this up!

Queen: Neko! Watch out!!!

Neko was suddenly shot on the leg she falls down hitting her head first knocking her out.

Pocky: *gasp* on my god...

Queen: Neko!!!

Admiral Remora: Shoot I can't get to her! Rorea where is she!?

Rorea: I don't know! I didn't saw her falling down!

Vivi: Neko get up!!!

Neko was in the ground not moving an inch, she tried to move but her body is refusing her. Her vision was slowly getting blurry and blurry until she passed out....

The Mafia found her and Pointed there weapons at her.

Until Suddenly an inkchor came out of nowhere killing the Mafia's, the inkchor flew towards admiral Remora, He caught it with his hand and tilted his hat with a grin on his face.

Admiral Remora: There it is.

From a far they saw Sandy holding a bunch of chemistry bottles on her hands.

Rorea: Sandy!!?

Sandy: Ey!

She then Throws all of the chemistry bottles to the ground, All of them exploded into a puff of smoke covering the whole area, the mafia's can't see a darn thing.

Mafia: I can't see a darn thing!

As I suspected.....

The Mafia's pointed there weapons towards them until they where all kicked in the face.

Ken: KEN HAS ARRIVED!!!

Ken then switch his dualies into his Tonfas and began beating up some mafia's left and right, Soon enough, Bell, King and Olivia Burst out of the smoke and began fighting them all off.

Icey: Run boy!

Cosmo: *Bork*

Admiral Remora: Heh LETS SAIL TOO OUR DEATHS BOYS!!!

All Pirate Crew: YEAH!!!!

EPF member: Jeez these guys are tough.

EPF member²: Tell that to King.

Admiral Remora then swing his inkchor towards the enemy sending them all flying. The EPF, and Admiral's pirate Crew then came charging in, Queen and Vivi them started running towards Neko.

The Mafia's where cornered, they've been attacked on both sides. They all kept on pushing through like a bullet.

King then got to Neko, as she began to shake her.

King: Hey! Rookie wake up!

Neko: ....*groans*....k...k-king?

King: Are you okay?