147: S4 Fighting for Inkopolis Bay part 5

???: Yoshi!!!.... Yoshi! Wake up!!!

Yoshi slowly opened his eyes and saw an Inkling, with white tentacles.

Yoshi: .... Am I in haven? Wow angels are very smol.

Icey: IM NOT AN ANGLE! ಠ ೧ ಠ

Yoshi then remember everything, He shot back up and saw King, Skate, Bell and Sandy fighting off Captain Carcharus and Joker. He was also shocked to see Sandy lifting a giant inkchor.

Icey: Yoshi! They need your help!

Yoshi: Ow who are you?

Icey: I'm icey! I know felix and that isn't important right now! You need to help them!

Yoshi: *coughs* okay...okay! Right thanks angle girl!

Icey: IM NOT AN ANGLE! ಠ ೧ ಠ

Captain Carcharus then swing his inkchor towards king, She blocked as the sand underneath her shot up a little.

Captain Carcharus: Very strong for a little girl.

Sandy: Grr

Captain Carcharus then punch her out of his inkchor and slammed it towards her sending her back.

Bell then jump behind Him as she slash his back, captain Carcharus then Throws his Inkchor towards her. Bell then dodge it swiftly and slash his face as she landed on her feet.

Bell: *HISS*

Captain Carcharus: These kids are just getting weirder and weirder.

Captain then bash bell sending her back. An inkchor then came out of nowhere and hits Captain Carcharus in the face.

Sandy then lifted the inkchor again and slammed it towards him. He then blocks it with his other arm and Throws his inkchor towards sandy, suddenly a beam of ink blast off the inkchor.

Yoshi then got up front of sandy as he held up his ink-tana.

Yoshi: What are you doing here!!?

Sandy: Yoshi!! Y-Your okay!....how's your bones?

Yoshi: THAT'S ALL YOU CARE ABOUT!? MY BONES!?!?

Captain Carcharus then lifted his arm as his inkchor felw back towards him.

Captain Carcharus: I'm Going to enjoy this.

Yoshi and Captain Carcharus began clashing there weapons left and right.

Meanwhile Skate and Joker are taking hits on towards each other, Joker then shoots him but he Deflects them, He then swing his Inkbrush towards him sending him back, Skate then throw his Inkbrush towards joker, As joker then punched it back at him, Skate then caught it and slamming it towards joker.

Joker: You've could've been one of us skate.

Joker then shot his leg as Skate slash his chest, Joker then smirks as he placed a spat bomb on his Inkbrush, Skate then Throws it towards him as Joker shot his Inkbrush blowing up into pieces.

Skate: Cod dammit I just got that back!

Joker: But you decide to change.

Skate was looking for joker but he can't see him from the smoke, Sudden Joker Jumps towards him out of the smoke and stab his shoulder slamming him down.