56. S2 Beach

(No pov)

Felix and Olivia are walking around the beach and Olivia is eating mochi, and Felix is just watching her.

Felix mind: She seems happy.

Felix: So inkopolis bay has been fun hasnt it?

Olivia: Yes! The mochi we eat was delicious! Cypress and Vanil are such an incredible Chief! (sparkling eyes)

Felix: It's all about the food Huh?

Olivia: I like food ok! (pouted)

Felix: Heh well we should enjoy this while it last where not staying here for too long...okay maybe for one week.

Olivia: why?

Felix: Well the airport is closed for today it will open next week.

Olivia: why did it closed down?

Felix: I don't know.

Felix notice a tiny but of food on her cheek.

Felix: You got something on your cheek.

Olivia: Huh? What?

Felix: There's a bit of mochi on your cheek.

Olivia: where?

Felix puts his hand on her cheek and removes it. He then let's go of her cheek.

Felix: There done it for you.

Olivia: ... Oh um t-thanks. (blushing)

Felix: ... No problem.

Olivia mind: There's that feeling again.

Felix: well we should head back it's getting dark soon.

Olivia: ... Wait where are we going to sleep?

Felix: Don't know. Let's go to the cafe and ask cypress if theres a hotel here.

Olivia: Oh okay.

Felix and Olivia turns around and walks back to inkopolis bay. Olivia decided to walks beside him.

Felix walks ahead a little, Olivia walks faster, he also walks faster, they looked at each other for a bit and Olivia taps his nose and runs away, Felix blushed a little and stars runing as well.

Time skip brought you by Nermacio holding a shotgun....you know for....experiments.

Meanwhile in the cafe

Sandy: How dose it work?

Yoshi: I don't know. I guess is a birth defect?

Cypress: Again how in the world would you have bones? How can you respawned?

Yoshi: Again i really don't know.

Sandy: Well when we die our bodies just turn into a puddle like an ice cream has been dropped on the floor.

Cypress: So yoshi has bones......so what happened if he die? Will the bones melt with the ink? Or we will see his skeleton.

Yoshi: ......... I'm such a weirdo.

Sandy: Yes you are.

Yoshi: alright enough talk about me. How about you? your back story sandy?

Sandy: Well when I was a child I always wanted to know about the world! But not like going Rock climbing or something like that, I want to know about the weirdness of this world. And im actually good at it.