64. S2 The great canyons part 2

(Felix pov)

I was drifted to sleep and it was quiet and peaceful for tonight. Suddenly I felt heavy in my chest and it was moving a little. I opened my eyes and to see her Olivia laying on my chest snuggling her face on my chest.....and of course she would.

I already get used to this because sometimes when she felt cold, scared, Or can't sleep she would always do this. I looked at her and she was smiling on her sleep....i had a sudden flash back

(flash back at the punch bowl when she suddenly kisses him)

I blushed mad and I was panicking. I looked at her again and she was sleeping peacefully like cat that wants to snuggle with you in your sleep. I gently put her into the side and she place her there. I stand up and look for my cape. I tucked the cape on to her and grab the plushi that she was holding and put it besides her she immediately grabs it and snuggles it on her face.

Felix: Jeez.

I noticed that is still night time. And I can tell that the sun is about to rise.

Felix: .... Hmm...bathroom.

I looked behind me and that's where the Forrest that we went out too.....since we are in the wilderness I'll just do it there.

I walk towards the Forrest and look for a bush and I found one. I take aim and fire away.

Rick: This is ridiculous.

Felix: AHHHH!!!

Rick was behind me holding a splat-brella. He was just standing there.

Felix: What the hell Rick get the heck out if here!!

Rick: And why would I do that?

Felix: ..... What do you think I'm doing?

Rick: ..... Fair point.

Felix: Can you just....look away.

Rick: *sigh* again this is just ridiculous.

He turned around and I continue my business.

Rick: Why the hell are you here?

Felix: ....... Um I'm finding Cap'n.

Rick: Well just give up his not here.

Felix: Yeah right like I would trust you.

I finish my business and looked at him.

Felix: Why are you here? Do you want to fight?

Rick: I would love to but I can't I'm came here to talk.

Felix: *tsk* liar.

Rick: I'm serious Felix.

Felix: Alright drop your weapon then we can talk.

Rick: Same thing to you.

Felix: ....fine.

I grab my kodachi and throw it on the floor. He drop his splat-brella and turned around.

Felix: ....alright then....talk.

I felt that my eyes turns red and his eyes are blue.

Rick: I will only tell you this....your fighting a greater threat here Felix. And he wants to watch this world burn.

Felix: Heh I fought a lot of people today so I don't think that guy can handle me.

Rick: for now at least but his also wanted to destroy the entire world. Killing every cephalopod in the world and turning them into his puppets.