146: S4 Fighting for Inkopolis Bay part 4

In the deep blue sea we cut to see our admiral Remora on their ship drinking some orange juice, and so as his daughters.

Admiral Remora: ...*sigh* this...is nice.

Rorea: ....I'm kinda bored.

The three of them we're laying down on a hammock, as for Rorea she was on the hammock, But for some reason she's holding her charger tightly into her arms like a baby Kuala.

Sandy: What are you talking about? This is relaxing! We don't have to do anything, just watching some seagulls flying by on the nice cloudy day!

Rorea: You said that last time when a seagull "nuke" your head.

Sandy: Except for that one! He deserves to die!

Sandy then eat a piece of fried chicken...or rather a seagull....this girl is crazy-

???: And she's not wrong.

They all turned there head's to the left and saw an octoling, Who was also drinking orange juice and had a mask on her forehead.

Vivi: It's relaxing really...not the part where the birds Nuke on you sandy.

Sandy: Point taken.

Rorea: Seriously, why do we let her get on this ship?

Admiral Remora: Like I said, she's a friend with Felix, so she is a friend of ours....what's your name again?

Vivi: Velvet valkyrie, But my friends call me Vivi. And um I assume you guys are the king of the oceans?

Admiral Remora: Bah! We abandoned that name along time a go, we are now the!!! SEVEN SEAS OF RHYE!!!

Rorea: Which it sounds stupid, but it had a nice ring to it.

Admiral Remora: STUPID!?! Wow... insulted by my own step daughter.

Sandy: So velvet! Where you heading?

Vivi: Well to inkopolis bay, I haven't been there in a long time now actually.

Admiral Remora: Well your in luck. We'll be heading on to inkopolis bay in no time, And there's definitely, DEFINITELY Nothing can go wrong.

Pirate Crew: Admiral!

Admiral Remora: ಠ ೧ ಠ I wanna hang myself.

Sandy: What is it? Handsome face!

Pirate Crew: ....

Rorea: She's not flirting... she's just likes to say that to everyone so we feel a bit better.

Pirate crew: ....*ahem* you might want to see this admiral.

Everyone got up front on the ship and saw inkopolis bay from a far.....but something was off, there was fire everywhere and some explosion.

Pirate Crew: We don't have any information of what's happening admiral.

Admiral Remora took out his telescope and looked through it, he saw some blueish green octolings and Inklings.

Admiral Remora: What in the world?

Vivi: What's going on?

Rorea: Don't know, Admiral what's going on?

Sandy: Dad what do you see?

Admiral Remora: ........ Rorea.

Rorea: Yes?

Admiral Remora: Raised the flags.

Sandy: Eh?

Vivi: Wait is it the shark guy you've two been talking about?