141: S4 Chaos

(Ken pov)

That day.....Was where we lost our friend. At first it was just a normal date, but untill TarTar and his army had captured Felix and a war was about to start.

Spyke, Sheldon, And Sean Would stay out of this mess for a while, Personally I think they would cause a lot of problems right about now. Right now they would lay low.

Alfredo, Silver, Bell and Icey are on Pearl's mansion, Marina and Alfredo are still recovering.

SPD are on the park gathering clues, and investigate what's TarTar and the others are planning next. The Assassination, Callie, Marie and Skate are also helping them out Mercury was injured a lot, but he doesn't want to wait and do nothing.

Louis and Wasabi are with me in the musketeers

Louis was injured as well, not yet awake but she would be fine, Wasabi was awake but she was still injured as well.

As for olivia.....well she locked herself out. She's been in felix room since 2 days now, No one can get in and talk to her, only wasabi was able to talk to her.....and I'm worried about her. It was just a normal date, a nice and a great date then it just........chaos. It just happened so fast and we can't do anything to help felix.

I was sitting on the couch trying to get some rest but I couldn't, I'm worried about my friends, Especially Olivia and Felix, I just hope they're doing okay. I then heard someone going down stairs and it was Wasabi. She still had a banded around her head. She then sat right next to me and let out a sigh.

Ken: How is she?

Wasabi: ....W-Well she's not doing great. She still missed felix and....she wants him back.

Ken: Usually felix Would think of something in this kind of situation.....*sigh* thing's will be different if felix isn't around here.

Wasabi: Yes I know. Even the place Seems dead when his not around.

Ken: I mean have you even saw the square? There's barely any people around there.

Wasabi: What? When!?

Ken: Well after the attacked, Mercury reported to inkopolis square and everyone got a bit scared of what happened yesterday, so most of the people are staying in doors now until thing's would go back to normal.

Wasabi: I didn't know.

Ken: ....*sigh* do you think she'll be okay?

Wasabi: ....I don't know, but I really hope she will be okay.

Ken: ...h-how's your head?

Wasabi: ...*giggles* I'm okay Ken, I know I looked like a mess but I'm fine.

Ken: ....I was really worried about you. I really thought I lost you and-

Wasabi then slowly wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me closer to her.

Wasabi: It's okay Ken....I'm okay.

Ken: ....*sigh* ...I know...*sniff*

Wasabi: ...are you crying?

Ken: No.......yes.

Wasabi smiled again, as she rest her head to mine, she then peck me on the lips and hugs me tightly.

(No pov)

Olivia was on the bed laying down as tears are rolling down on her eyes, she just wanted a happy life with someone she cares about, but until that stupid telephone take it all away from her, she was hurt, sad and anger in the same time. She sits straight up and looked around on felix's room, his room is spotless clean, not a dust in sight, the books in the bookshelf is well organized and his phone was left on the table.