51. S2 King of the seas

(No pov)

Ken and Olivia are walking around the deep sea metro. And there's no sign of Felix anywhere. Ken was getting tired and Olivia is getting nervous. Meanwhile Callie was looking for Felix in the square if he's possible to be there. Marie is on the shack also looking for Felix in the octo valley on her computer.

Ken: *yawns* where is he?

Olivia: I don't know but I hope his ok.

Ken: Sensei Any updates?

Note: Marie is on the radio.

Marie: No I can't find him here, Even Callie at the square she can't even find him.

Ken: Where is he? *yawns*

Marie: I don't know but I think we should head back.

Ken: Sounds good to me.

Olivia: Eh!? But what about Felix?

Ken: Olivia it's 5am. And I can't fight without any sleep.

Olivia: b-but what is his in danger? But what if his trap and he needs our help?

Marie: Olivia I know you care about Felix but we need to fall back. You guys might get killed there.

Olivia: ... F-fine.

Ken looked at olivia and she was upset about it. Ken felt guilty about it, but it's almost sunrise and he's tired. He would like to find Felix but Ken would collapsed to the ground passing out. Ken puts a hand on her shoulder, She looked at Ken with an upset look. They both headed back to Octo valley.

Time skip here's a pic

Ken and Olivia arrived at the octo valley

Marie was outside talking to Callie. Ken and Olivia aproch them.

Ken: So anything?

Marie: Nope nothing.

Callie: His also not in the square, The S.P.D is now on the case to find Felix.

Marie: Mercury will take care form the square and plaza.

Ken: What about Bay?

Marie: Agent 7 will take care of it.

Ken: Oh yeah why did you need us here?

Marie: What do you mean?

Ken: You know after Felix disappeared.

Callie: Apparently Admiral Remora had a unfinished business with Captain Carcharus.

Marie: An he wants to end it. You guys where supposed to help the admiral but we'll Felix just disappear.