69. S3 Let's play!

I was running out of photos okay so enjoy this marina.

(No pov)

Three four eight finally arrived at the musketeers. Felix opens the door and all three of them went inside. The got to the leaving room and they fall down in the same time.

Ken: Am I dead yet.

Olivia: nope.

Felix: I am.

The three of them got up and sat down on the couch. Felix was on the middle Ken was on the left and Olivia is on the right.

Felix: I can finally rest.

Ken: we need music.

Olivia: can felix play?

Felix: Sorry olivia but I'm too lazy to get the guitar.

Olivia: oh okay.

Ken: What kind of music?

Felix: I don't know. Squid sisters?, off the hook?, The Beatles?, Queen?, Elton John? You name it.

Ken: How you all know those old music's?

Felix: Like I said....i love old schools.

Note: In this universe every single music that we have in our society is in this world just in splatoon version.....yes I'm running out of ideas okay.

Ken: ...im bored.

Olivia: Hello bored.

Felix: just play games on you swiftly.

Ken: Switch.

Felix: That's what I said.

Olivia: No you said swiftly.

Ken: hang on....Felix have you tried playing games?

Felix: .....no... As an orphan kid I never get to play video games.

Ken: Oh well then.

Ken grabs the switch and gave it to Felix. Ken then sat beside him and opens the switch. And choosing a game called smash bros.

Felix: What? No I'm not good at this.

Ken: Oh don't worry. Me and my game boy brain will help you. Heck I even teach Olivia how to play and she's a fast learner.

Olivia: Veemo! ^ω^

Felix: ....fine.

They are on training mode and there's a lot of character's in the game.

Felix: Um what should I do?

Ken: You aee this joy stick? Try moving that around.

Felix did what he was told. He moved it a little then the hand it self moved. Felix was amazed by it.

Felix: Woah.

Ken: Now press this button to choose what character you want.

Felix got the character inkling.

Ken: Really?

Felix: What it's my first time.

Ken: Whatever.

Now they are in the real game. The character was standing there doing nothing.

Ken: Now if you moved your joystick the character that you play as moves around.

Felix move the joystick and the character reacted form it. Felix was now actually very amazed by it. Olivia and Ken now noticed somtimes on Felix eyes. It's now brightly yellow.

Olivia: Huh.

Ken: that's new.

Felix: Huh? What?

Ken: Nothing now if you press this button your character attack's.

Olivia: And you can do midair attacks as well!

Felix: Interesting.

After a while Ken and Olivia are still helping Felix to get use to the controls and the gameplay. The three of them are bonding form there time. Felix eyes where still brightly yellow and had interested in the game.

To be continued===>