158: The End....

Skate: Hey Yoshi are you sure we're going the right way?

Yoshi: Of course I am!

Rick: Is it for the best to leave your men behind?

Yoshi: I'm sure they can handle on their own! After all They all work for my father and so as my grandfather and so on so forth!

Skate: Wait a minute!..... your entire Ikehata bloodline work's with the Shinsengumi!?

Rick: We will discuss it later!!!

The three of them made it to the dock's, they all thought that everything here was okay, but it's far from that! They see a giant ship firing towards a flying stadium, sending missiles, rockets continue a wave after wave of explosions.

Rick: Well looks like the dj is here.

Yoshi: Wait where's Felix then!?

Skate: Ahato where's Felix?

Soon enough they heard a loud explosion towards TarTar's ship.

Rick: ......are they...

Yoshi: ....oh no.

Felix Ken and Olivia fight their way towards the tail of the great zapfish, They managed to blow up two chains on the zapfish and there's  only one more to go.

Tartar: STOP THEM! AND DONT LET THEN GET THE TAIL OFF!

Soon enough a barrage of missiles blown the ship into pieces, and yet it still floats.

DJ Octavio: KEEP YOUR EYES ON ME TELEPHONE!!!

Three Four Eight are fighting their way through the sanitation army, soon enough one giant sanitized Octo Samurai blocks there way.

Ken: .....huh... where's your tiny bike dude? •^•

The samurai slammed it's roller towards the three, all of them Dodge the attack, The samurai then again thrust his roller towards them.

Felix: OLIVIA!

Olivia then got in font of the two and takes a stance

Olivia

Olivia then throws the half of the broken roller and throws it towards him, She finished it off with a snipe on the samurais head splatting him

Felix: Nice work. But tilt your hip next time if you want to break it easily.

Olivia: *nods*

Ken: What!? Hey how come you guys didn't teach me how to do that!?

Felix Ken and Olivia made it back towards the  zapfish's tail, Felix planted the dynamite on the chain and jumps back towards the ship. No long enough an explosion was set off.