131: S4 A fool for you part 3

Hey Jose maybe you should get some sleep.

Jose: Sleep? What's sleep? Can you eat that?

Fin~

Everyone got back to there homes and Sara will be sleeping with the cuttlefish cabin (I just realized that the shack had a name this whole time.... I failed as a splatoon fan shame on me) Meanwhile Our main characters just got to there homes, as Ken flop on the couch and Olivia went upstairs to her bedroom, felix did the same as he took of his agent gear.

He then saw something slip out of his yellow vest, a photo of him and Callie, Marie and the Cap'n as well.

Felix: .... Hm.

Felix put the photo on the desk and walks outside the balcony as he looks up at the cold yet dark sky, as the only thing he saw is the moon.

He then notice something to his right, he looks towards it and Olivia was also looking at the night sky. Sketching on her tiny note pad.

Felix: ..... Lovely night isn't it?

Olivia: AHHH!!! Oh U-Um hi Felix hehe (blush)

Felix: .....um sorry I scared you.

Olivia: N-No no it's okay, I was just U-Um.....

Olivia trails off her words, she was trying to speak but she couldn't. Felix chuckle and spoke first.

Felix: The moon looks nice tonight.

Olivia: ... Yes, the moon is very pretty.

Felix: Yeah it kinda is. When I was a kid I usually go outside and well... Just looked up the stars.

Olivia: ... Is "he" also looking up?

Felix: ... Yeah, he is as well.

They both stayed silent for a moment, just enjoying the night sky. But felix then had something in mind, it was Marie, she was acting about weird when she met Sara, could it be that they know each other?

Olivia: Hey felix.

Felix: Yes?

Olivia: I just noticed something.

Felix: What?

Olivia: Did you not see that Marie was acting a bit....Strange?

Felix: Well... Yeah actually, I've noticed that since we let her met Sara.

Olivia: Do you think that they know each other?

Felix: Don't know. But just had a bad feeling from this.

Olivia: I hope nothing bad happens to her.

Felix: ......yeah me too.

Ken: Me three.

Felix and Olivia look to there right and saw Ken, brushing his teeth (Fang's?) And was on his pajamas.

Olivia: How long have you been standing there?

Ken: About five minutes actually.

Ken the had a grin on his face.

Ken: And aren't you two cute talking to each other olivia (whisper)

Olivia: Wha!? No! I w-was just looking! (Blushing)

Felix: What!? I didn't hear you Ken!

Ken: Nothing~