The Deleted

.....yes Felix lives
Yes it's a weird way to end it
Yes this book is finally over.

AND YES!!!....my cousin made that on the top. And I'm very happy she made that just for me.

Hi so this book has ended and I'm glad it's finally finished!

Hate the ending? Like the ending? It's your choice! Heck I won't be mad of what you think about the ending. And to be honest I kinda rushed it, and that's not really a good thing.

So what the heck is this!? Well this my friends are the chapters that I've deleted! That didn't make it to the book. Or so I called it

The lost episodes.... chapters I mean.

ANYWAYS LETS GET STARTED!!!

Love potions

Star, Ken Felix and Olivia got Into sheldon's ammo knight's to repair riots roller, not only that sandy was also with sheldon helping out, But suddenly star accidently Broke a fluid, it was a love potion. The love potion affect works when the person looks into another person. It's kinda how love in first sight works. BUT! who was the person star looked first!? It's Felix.....ouch.

The Mafia gang

Skate has been kidnapped by joker and his other fellow friends. Remember the cards that joker and skate have? They where supposed to be five members who works for joker. Three Four Eight decided to get skate back.

Red Vs Blue

Felix had a mission in away from home, He came back in two weeks and only to realize that there was someone who replaced him, a red haired inkling that looks like him but his ponytail was about longer than his. All of felix friends as been brain washed by the imposter (His name is Franklin) and they forget who was the real agent 3 that they have work with for the last 2 years. Felix and Alfredo, Sheldon and Sean are the ones who aren't affect with the brainwashed and they are going to put a stop on the imposter.

PERSONality 2

Remember the part where Felix had splits it's emotions and each if them had they're own characteristics?....this time Olivia has splits her emotions. Pink is oblivious that being she's doesn't know anything, purple is her sassy attitude. And finally yellow is her child personality loving ducks and Such.

The Gender bender disaster

Sandy accidentally drop a virus that would change genders but not just the whole Three Four Eight crew the whole inkopolis square had their gender change.

(Wtf is wrong with me? Do I hate sandy that much?)

Felix, Ken, Olivia, Sandy, Star, Riot, Mercury, Kenny, Junior, Bell and Icey.

(or should I say Felicia, Kenni, Oscar, Sans, Sun, Rochelle, Mercy, Kin, juni, Bryson and Iceberg)

are on a mission to changed to their original Genders. While joker had the antidote to change them back. Or should I say Jester.

Cook off

Sean, Cypress and Vanil are on a cook off between them, A food Battle between Sean's food truck vs The Aro miss cafe. But here's the catch, Cypress and Vanil are not alone, They also have Yoshi and Sandy with them, to make the battle fair, Felix, Ken and Olivia are willing to help on Sean's side. Will sean win this cooking competition? Or will Cypress and Vanil will take the championship?

Well you will never know because these chapters are deleted you fool!

Arowana Brawl