Three Four Eight: The new agent 3 of splatsville

......*inhaled*......AHHHHHHHHHHHH-

Warning: the following longshot will contain spoilers to the original Splatoon 3 story mode and as well my 348 series, if you haven't played the story mode, I suggest to play it first and go back through here.

The 348 series however is alright, unless you managed to remember a few characters from the series. Some of them will appear and might even be included into the story mode. Or even just mentioned it and never to be seen again......

Ken: ..... I'm in the story right?

The timeline will be around 7 years into the future. (And to be honest I'm not even sure what time line it is from Splatoon 3)

Originally I was going to introduce a few new characters in the long shot first, but I decided to make it a surprise instead.

With that being said, please enjoy...my one last story in this, wrong grammar, stupid but enjoyable book.

A three,four,eight long shot special...

Ken: .... I'm.... I'm in the story right!?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The second great turf war, This war wasn't any type of war who are craving for energy or even electricity, or even claiming it's turf in general.

This war was different to them, One machine has told us that we were a mistake, A waste of material who are ending up killing themselves. His name was TarTar. He demanded war against all nations killing every single cephalopod creature in sight or even turning them into his puppets.

But one day a secret organization decided to show up in the shadows. These heroes were none other than the Squidbeak Splatoon. Agent three four and eight and the rest of the agents have fought with the rebellion against tartar's armies, It was all pure chaos of war.

Many were killed, many survived, And some people are even injured by the second great turf war, But the Squidbeak Splatoon will not stop protecting their people not just inklings or octolings, Every single species in the world.

And eventually, they finally defeated tartar and won the war, All those sanitized creatures were finally free from their suffering. Finally going up in heaven in peace.

But after the war, the Squidbeak Splatoon suddenly vanished without a trace. No one knows where they went, Some people believe then they all died during the war, and some people believe that they are hiding again never to be seen.

It was still a mystery......it was like it disappeared in an instant.....

.
.... And yet these heroes have decided to stop me... Well it's not over yet... just more scraps... Just a little bit more.... And I will finally turn the world into my own creation....
.

We cut off into an inkling opening a sliding door, She was wearing sunglasses and a gas mask and a robe. She was standing on an abandoned train wreck where trains where sometimes sticking on the mountains and even underneath the sand.

???: Sigh....I guess nothing here either.

She then closed the door and sat down underneath it acting like a shade, Soon enough a tiny creature was eating a can next to her. He was having fun even tho there was nothing inside of it. She then giggles as she pulls her hoodie off feeling the air breezing through. She then took off her mask and glasses and looked at her little buddy.

Her hair was different in most other people one of her hair was long while the other was tied up small.

Alex: Sheesh Sam you gotta be careful eating that bud.