25. I'm different

Young Alfredo above ^^

Alfredo walks towards to his room. He begins to take off his suit and tie, he puts his top hat on a table and being to change clothes, he wears a white shirt and black shorts. He was going to sleep but he noticed a picture frame of Him and his family.

Alfredo: *sigh* I hope your happy up there mother...father.

Flash back.

A very young Alfredo was sitting on the table eating dinner with his family.

Father: well how's school?

alfredo: It was fun!

Mother: That good.

alfredo: Well I should go to sleep.

Father: alright Eur please get him to sleep.

The butler walks towards to alfredo and he tap his nose.

Eur: Understood sir.

alfredo: Stop that!

Eur: come on sir let's get going.

Our tiny little inkling jump's down on the chair and run's towards to his bed room. Eur follow's Alfredo to his room. Alfredo plopped down on the bed and Eur sits in the side of the bed.

Eur: Time to sleep sir.

alfredo: no. :3

Eur: no!? Why no?

alfredo: I'm not tired

Eur: do you want to play then?

alfredo: Ngyes!

Eur: Well too bad it's night time.

Alfredo: >:3

Eur: Heh sorry sir but you need sleep.

alfredo: can you stop calling me sir.

Eur: sorry sir but I can't call you by your name it shows respect towards inklings like you.

alfredo: okay fine I'll go to sleep.

Eur: Good now sleep tight.

As our little inkling know as Alfredo is now sleeping peacefully. Leaving our butlers....having a menacingly grin.

Few Weeks later.

Alfredo was walking his way home. He finally arrived to his home. But only to find it was on fire and Eur was the only one who is standing. Eur turned around and he was holding a knife his face was covered in ink by his family. Alfredo panic at runs towards the forests. Eur was following him.

Eur: Sir! Why are you running!? It won't hurt I promise!! (he begins to laugh)

Alfredo didn't listen he just kept on running. The he trip and fall to the ground his leg was stuck. Eur was walking towards him he grinned and hold up his knife to his mouth and begins to lick the ink on the knife.

Alfredo: w-why!? w-why are you d-doing this!? (begins to tear up)

Eur: why? WHY!? I'VE BEEN TREATED LIKE SH!T ON YOUR HOME! And now I'm free I can just take the money and kill your family and then....you.

Alfredo: N-no please! (crying)

Eur: Don't worry...it doesn't hurt that much...IT WILL FEEL LIKE HELL AFTER WORDS (Evil laugh)

He raised his knife In the air. Alfredo close his eyes...but he didn't felt anything. He look up to Eur and he was stab threw the chest by a sowrd but it's short. Alfredo manege to break free he stand up and saw an inkling with silver hair he's eyes are bloodshot red. He pulled his sword out of Eur's body, he put his short sowrd on his waist and looked at alfredo his eyes suddenly shifted to purple alfredo' was confused why did it turned to purple. alfredo notice there was a blue young inkling hiding behind him. The Stranger walks towards alfredo he was scared so he step back and trip and fall again.