29. Agent Three part 3

(No pov)

Felix and Casper are Fighting each other. While Riva and lumi are fighting callie and ghost. Felix swings his kodachi at Casper but then again he doesn't care he swings his claws at Felix, he dodged it and stabs his leg. Casper falls down to his knees Felix grabs a splat bomb and shoves it to Casper's mouth Felix takes cover and it went off. He looks at Casper and he is still standing and breathing but he didn't move an inch his just there kneel down on the floor.

Meanwhile. Riva Swing her brush at ghost rapidly. Ghost falls down and grabs his knife and throws it. Riva reflects it. Lumi fried her Splatling at ghost. Ghost begins to run around the arena. Callie throws more splat bomb at Riva and lumi. Riva got hit.

Lumi: Riva!

Ghost got behind lumi, He thrusts his knife at lumi, but Felix got stab instead, Felix grabs his arm and dragged him closer to his ear and whisperd.

Felix: Have a nice flight.

Ghost: What!?

Felix throws ghost at callie, Callie grabs her roller and swings it at ghost like a baseball. Ghost hits a wall, unconscious.

Callie: You think I would lose that easy! Ha! Think again!!

Callie drops down and swings her roller at felix. They clash ther wepons together and take turns of getting hit. Felix punches Callie in the face but she thrusts her roller at him causing him to fall down. Lumi fried her splatling at callie, But she deflected every ink.

Vivi: Hey! Blue head!!

Felix: blue head? What?

Vivi: catch!!

Vivi throws her wepon at Felix, he managed to catch it it was a bow, meanwhile lumi is having a hard time dodging multiple splat bombs at her.

Callie: Tired!?

Lumi: *Tsk* I'll make you pay that you hurt Riva!

Callie: Aww sorry shorty~ (teasing her)

Lumi: *Tsk*

Lumi fried her splatting. Callie throws more splat bomb and swings her roller at lumi. Lumi use her splatting as a shield while Callie is swinging her roller at her. Lumi loses her grip and falls to the ground. Callie pointed her roller at lumi.

Callie: Any last words?

Lumi: I-

Callie: TOO LATE! (evil laugh)

Callie raised her roller at her, but then an arrow hits her face causing her to step back.

Callie: ARG DaMiT!!!

Felix runs towards Callie, He jumps at raised both of his foot and hitting her face. The shades finally broke and she falls down to the ground and finally the were victorious.

Felix: Those shades dosent look cute on you callie.

Lumi: Thanks.

Felix: No problem.

Riva: Lumi!!

Riva runs towards lumi and hugs her tightly. Lumi hugs back.

Riva: Are you okay!? (worried)

Lumi: I'm fine. How about you are you okay?

Riva: I'm fine.

Felix: Come on let's free these guys.