71. S3 The Trickster

*Ahem*

SPLATOON 3!!!!! AHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR BABY!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

*Ahem*

Enjoy the chapter.

In this universe we would see more interesting things to discover, although humans may be....dead but there is more to it in this world. Some secret agent, assassins, pirates even a police force. But there is more to it. Where inklings band together to become the strongest or the people who wants to be the strongest.

These group of people are nothing but heartless beings that only want power. Holding there Powerful accent weapons that the humans have left behind and rebuild it again.

These are called....the Mafia's.

(No pov)

It was nice day at inkopolis bay lumi and Riva finished there job and do some more bounty hunting.

Lumi and Riva are a abandoned ship there wanting for someone.

Lumi: *sigh* where is she?

Riva: Calm down lumi I'm sure she'll get here soon.

Lumi: Yeah and it's getting dark I just don't want to wait here 24 seven.

???: Relax she'll be here any minute.

Lumi: And what are you doing captain?

Yoshi: It's not captain is Yoshi...oops I think I mest up, it's ikehata Yoshi.

Riva: Look it's 9 AM lumi we have time.

???: Hey!

Yoshi: Well speak of the devil.

Lumi: About time queen.

Queen: Jeez sorry I just had something to do first. And you know killer here ist heavy right?

Lumi: Heck my splatling is heavy too.

Riva: Okay that's enough.

Yoshi: Come on we don't have time.

Riva: By the way what take you so long in There?

Yoshi: ... Well

Few minutes ago.

Yoshi was sitting on his desk and had a loptop infront of him.

Yoshi: So you want me to stop him?

Marie: Yeah this guy might be working with Tartar. And be careful i heard that his good.

Yoshi: Good?

Marie: I mean by that his got some tricks on his sleeves, He also had some serious fire power.

Yoshi: ....what do you mean?

Marie: He makes weapons...but not those splater shot, chargers, or rollers. There more powerful than that.

Yoshi: .....okay I'll be careful.

Marie: Remember yoshi. Stop this guy and be safe okay.

Yoshi: Got it. Wait how did you know all this?

Marie: ......

Yoshi: Oh right the coral starts.

And back to the present