Introduction

My name is...well, my name isn't that important. What is important is that I'm here to tell you that there is all sorts of supernatural nonsense in the world around you, from bookstores to diners to dating apps. My goal is to help protect you from such spooky things. The best way to stay safe is to remain vigilant, but there are definitely some more specific tips to come.

Additionally, to clarify some words I like to use: when I say "Others" I generally mean human/humanish/human ghost type of things (which can be benevolent or malevolent), "Beings" I use to refer to forces/entities with some kind of agency or goal that are not humanish (usually but not always malevolent, see #8), and by "Pockets" I mean pretty much any bizarre space that you dip in where the rules aren't quite the same as our normal world, but you aren't fully somewhere else either. Not all odd places with rules are Pockets (I don't know of any malls or movie theaters that are, for example), but all Pockets are odd places with rules.

The first series (first 13 chapters) are about regular shopping, the second series (in progress, 10 entries of 13 written) is about food places, and the third series, interspersed, is holiday specials (presently includes a Valentine's day special and a Halloween special).

Suggestions are welcome!

Without further ado, move to the next chapter for the first list, how to survive vintage shopping.