Out of Sight, Out of Mind

BLURB:Carmela Raleigh was orphaned following the death of her grandmother, but she overcame the ordeal with the assistance of her lover, Nate, and his family

BLURB:
Carmela Raleigh was orphaned following the death of her grandmother, but she overcame the ordeal with the assistance of her lover, Nate, and his family. They treated Carmela Raleigh like a family member and allowed her to live with them.

However, as if life were putting her to the test, her boyfriend was tragically killed in an accident. Despite this, her boyfriend's family looked after her and permitted her to live with them.

Carmela, distraught over the loss of her boyfriend, focuses instead on her work. She blamed herself for her boyfriend's death and constructed walls around herself, vowing never to fall in love again. However, everything changed dramatically when she met Benjamin Carlos, who is willing to wait for her until she reopens her heart.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

STATUS: COMPLETED

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

DISCLAIMER
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

MATURE WARNING
This story may contain content of an adult nature. If you are easily offended or are under the age of 18, you can just skip those chapters. Reader discretion is advised.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Started Date: December 12, 2020
Completed Date: February 12, 2021

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

EMPIRE SERIES
#1 Out of Sight, Out of Mind ✔️
#2 Nothing More, Nothing Less ✔️
#3 Right Here, Right Now ✔️

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

© whatyasey 2020
All Rights Reserved.