L x reader

Fandoms: Death Note

Requester: @RainsingHuff2

Context/ warnings: I know you guys used up all of your tissues on the previous L x reader, so I'm going to be generous and not make this one sad since I get to control the context of this story. Anyways enjoy!

‼️⚠️ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED ⚠️‼️

______

" you look fat" you almost spit out your coffee, turning towards Misa who just commented on the way you look. You were supposed to keep an eye on her since  L suspects her of being Kira.

You glared at her, some coffee laying on your cheeks and lips. " what did you say?" She frowned, " lose some weight" you grit your teeth while blading your fists, standing up.

" Okay you little-" she quickly put a hand over your mouth. " Shhhhh, I have a question to ask!" She whispers shouts, moving her mouth next to your ear.

" Are you pregnant?" You backed away, your face becoming flustered. You quickly grabbed her wrists, yanking her to the bathroom where no cameras will be at.

" How did you know?" You quickly asked, having her reach in her bag pulling out the pregnancy test that you took this morning.

" okay- why were you going through my bedroom," you asked, squinting your eyes at her.

" Just to see if you were Kira since you showed up out of nowhere" you sighed, " so then you decide to carry a stick that I peed on?". She looked down at it, gaging.

" Eww" she then dropped it on the ground, having you pick it up.

" Anyway, who's the father" you smirked, " Sorry, can't say" she huffed as you look down at the pregnancy test, putting it in your bag.

" I'll find out someday"

" Uh hello, are you two okay in there?" You heard a knocking at the door, having  Misa open the door screaming: " Light! Your here!" While giggling.

" Oh- was I interrupting something" you shake your head as Misa held on to him for dear life, Light looking uncomfortable.

" anyways, you guys are on cameras so I'm going to go back to my room" you yawned, waving goodbye.

" See ya"

...

" Oh hey Lawliet ( is that what they call him?)" L came walking in the room, now
'investigating' you due to your suspicious behavior while being in the same room with Misa.

" So, any suspicious behavior from Misa" you shook your head. " No" that's a lie, she was going through your stuff.

" Oh really? That's surprising," you raise a brow as he goes for the jar on the table that was filled with candy.

" What do you mean?" He looked you in the eyes, putting some candy in his mouth. " Well, she did go through your room. So I call that suspicious" you gulped, nervously smiling.

" Ahaha- I do too" he squinted at you. " are you, Kira? Working with Misa?" You quickly shake your head.

" No! That's not- I was joking, I know you aren't Kira" you sighed in relief.

" But I do know your hiding something" you raised a brow nervously.

" And what's that" he looks at you plainly, " Well, your pregnant". You gulp nervously, worried about how he found out. And you didn't want him finding out this way.