Jeff the Killer

Fandom: creepypasta

Requester: the requester did not want their username in the request

Context: the reader ( or s/o) has Sakura strength and punched Jeff after he got her pregnant with-( spoilers :/)

Warnings: Jeff... I don't think I have to explain that- but also, he may be ' off character' so sorry about that and there's a lot of cussing.

Requests are closed!

____

" Okay- you're pregnant. What do you want me to do about it?"

Jeff bluntly replies to your statement, fiddling with his knife as he talks. You of course were shocked- ' I freaked out over nothing' you thought as you watched him continue to fiddle with his knife.

" Are you sad? Mad? Or even a bit excited?" you asked, knowing that he must feel something about the pregnancy. He shrugs, " I don't know... I mean I'm a bit freaked out to see a brat pop out of you- but I mean. That's that"

He glanced towards you, " Also warning- if the kid becomes a serial killer, it's not my fault. Okay?" You paused, not knowing what to say.

" Ummm... okay" he smiled, " Okay, was that all mommy?"

" What in the hell did you just call me?"

" I mean- you're going to be a mommy soon. So mine as well call you mommy"

" Jeff- no"

...

" Why can't I go?"

You heavily sighed at Jeff's whining as you got ready for your doctor's appointment for the baby, " Cause Jeff, you're a wanted serial killer. I'm pretty sure that's going to end well" he smiles.

" Don't worry- if they suspect anything, I'll stab them" he pulled out his knife, showing it to you, which caused you to roll your eyes.

" Jeff, stabbing doesn't solve everything you know" " it does so" you turned so you could exit the mansion, but he grabbed your wrist before you could go.

" well- will be able to see the brat though?" You sighed, " Okay- quit calling your child a brat- and also, yes. I'm pretty sure they'll give me ultrasound pictures" you turned towards him as you spoke, seeing his grin turn into a confused look.

" What the hell is an ultrasound?" You sighed at his question, " I'm sorry... I don't have time to explain- I'll be back" and like that, you removed his grasp on your wrist before rushing out of the door, leaving him behind with a frown.

" you're really stupid Jeff" he turns, seeing his best friend, Jane. He grips at his knife, bringing his full attention towards her.

" I'll show you really stupid in a minute" he went to go lunge at her, but was quickly stopped when she said: " Do you want to know what an ultrasound is before you kill me?" He pauses, nodding.

"It's a machine where they can use it on people if they're pregnant or for abdominal issues" he looks at her concerned.

" So-...there going to shove it up her puss- Jeff! No! They'll be putting it on her stomach stupid!" She shouts, storming away as Jeff rolls his eyes.