Naruto x reader

‼️⚠️ REQUESTS ARE STILL CLOSED! NO MORE REQUESTING PLEASE!⚠️‼️

Requester: @MikunoOwO
( your request was so hard to find)

Context///
You tell him your pregnant, what else? I have no clue what to do for these contexts anymore.

Au: normal life I guess

Warnings: off character ( I need to watch Naruto still, but I need to finish a few anime's before I do so)

_______

" don't you have a bunch of paperwork to do?" He nervously smiles, turning and looking at you as you sit on the bed, looking at something on your phone.

" Yes.... but I'm tired and hungry, and I can't be hungry and tired at the same time while at work!" He walked over beside the bed, getting atop of you, resting his head on below your chest as he wrapped his arms around your waist to pull himself closer to your body.

" So warm~" you groaned, trying to push him off, shutting off your phone so he wouldn't see what you were looking at.

" Naruto get off, you have to work!-..." your voice grew hushed when he started to snore, his grip on you still tight.

You sighed, melting into his warm and heavy body that laid on you, making it impossible to get up. You place a hand on his head, playing with his hair as he continued to sleep.

' how would Naruto like to be told? Because those websites are no help'

You didn't know how to tell him that you were expecting a child, or I should say you two were.

You read some things on the internet on how to tell him, even some YouTube videos. But most of them were cakes and met for children that were going to get told that they were going to have a new sibling. So how were you going to tell him? Simple:

" Naruto"

He stayed asleep, ignoring your demanding voice.

" Naruto?-..."

You breathed in heavily.

" Naruto!"

He jumped awake, looking around him to try to find you before he looked down to see you looking at him with a serious expression.

" What?- what's wrong?" You closed your eyes, taking a deep breath out.

" Were expecting." He tilts his head while sitting up, looking down at you confused.

" We're what?" He was confused, having you sit up, grabbing his hands and putting them on top of your stomach, looking up at him with a smile.

" I'm pregnant" his eyes widen as the news settle in. Before you know it, he was grinning while he looked down at your stomach, running his all along the very small bump that appeared.

" How long did you know?" He asks as he leans his face into your stomach, looking at the side to see the slight bump that was there.

" I found out a week ago... but I'm currently two months in" he smothered his face in your stomach, being careful as possible as you lean back the pillows beneath you as you felt yourself grow tired, causing you to yawn.