Isaac Foster x reader

Fandom: Angles of Death

Requester: @Twinkies112

AU: Basically normal life ( How it was in the anime) but the building never existed. The only difference is, is that most people are detectives or killers. Does that make sense?

Context\\\\

You are dating Issac ( or Zack), he was a killer, as for you, you were a normal civilian that walked the streets. Having a child with Zack never crossed your mind.

Warnings: cussing 😈

______

   You and Issac Foster were dating, your parents were a little disappointed in you. They told you that you could do better, but you ignored them. This idiot that you were dating made you happy, he was unique by his bandages on his body, his eyes, and the way he talked.

Your parents were doctors, they wanted you to at least date or marry a lawyer or something, you never listen to there BS.

" how do you read this!?" Issac shouted having you look over to see him looking at the cake box. You sighed, but with a smile.

" Here, like this..." you proceed to show him how to measure things with a measuring cup. He liked this about you, how you didn't really yell at him when he didn't know how to do something. He liked how you put the time in teaching him how to do things or helping him. He also liked the fact that you didn't freak out when he told you that he killed people- but he really wanted to see the fear in your eyes, so he was slightly disappointed.

  It all started when you woke up, rushing to the bathroom, and vomiting. Thankfully Isaac wasn't there, or he would've freaked out.

This happened for a few weeks, tell you missed the time of your month. You slightly worried a bit, have you run to the pharmacy to get some pregnancy tests just in case.

Let's just say.... all of the pregnancy tests came positive, you heard me, you used the whole box because you were scared. You were dating Issac for about five years? So, were you two truly ready to have a child? You were just worried about his reaction, would he leave? Would he walk out? What will he do-

" there you are- hey- what are you doing?" You flinched, turning and hiding the full box of positive pregnancy tests behind your back, looking at him with a nervous look on your face.

" Nothing!" You nervously shouted out, having him raise a brow.

" What do you got behind you back?" He asks, having your nervously smile.

" A.... surprise? Yeah! A surprise!" He looks at you slightly irritated.

" I'm not that stupid!" He shouted, having you sigh. There was really no point in hiding it from him.

Slowly you took the pregnancy tests out from behind your back, having him glance at the box. He slighted squinted.

" What does that say?"

' Oh, I forgot! He can't read well!'

"I-It says pregnancy tests...." you muttered out, handing him the opened box. He glanced inside, seeing all twelve of the tests opened. He pulled one out, seeing two lines.

" What do the two lines mean?" He asks.

" It means it's positive." You replied, looking at him with a slight frown. It took a minute to process what you had just said.

" So.... your pregnant or some shit?" He asks, having you blush and nod your head. His eyes widen but went soft.

" Why didn't you tell me sooner?" He asks. You sighed and laid down onto your guys shared bed.

" I didn't know-" you were Immediately stopped when Issac got on top of you and looked down at your stomach. Thinking about it, you can see a slight bump.

" Hey you little shit, don't be an asshole, okay?" You blush once again before playfully hitting Issac.

" That's not nice! Be nice to them!" You shouted out having him look up at you with a raised brow.

" Huh? It's not a boy?" You shook your head.

" you have to go to the doctor to see if it's a boy or girl" he then looks back down at the little bump.

" Okay listen here, be nice to her and me you little bitch or shit" you smacked him again.

" Quit it! They didn't do anything to you" he looks up at you.

" But I can't have sex with you anymore" you shoved a pillow in his face.

" Shut up!" You shouted as you blushed wildly, having him slightly pout and got off of you. He looked down at you.

" I was saying the truth! What? You want me to lie!?" You rolled your eyes.

" Whatever I'm going to bed"

...

You groaned, rubbing your belly as the baby kicked your belly. It slightly hurt since she kicked so damm hard.

Issac looks over.

" Is she being a bitch?" You looked up and threw a pillow at him.

" Don't call her that! She has a name!" He sighs.

" Yeah whatever" you knew he cared about his little girl, he just didn't want to admit it.

Little did you know that you would see your baby girl in the next 24 hours.

...

" Wait- what the hel- Shhhhhhhhhh" you quickly shushed Issac as he holds onto your guys baby girl as she put her hands onto his face while giggling. She was 5 months old. Issac cried when she was born, cause she was adorable even if she cried a lot which annoys him.

" Just let her do her thing" You spoke with a soft smile, having him grit his teeth in irritation as his daughter rubbed his hands all around his face.

" Can't you hold onto her?"

" Nahhh, I'm busy" You replied as you try to finish stitching up a stuffed toy that your daughter ripped. He tsks in annoyance looking at you. He then looks into his daughter's different colored eyes as she clapped her hands excitedly as she giggled and laugh. Slowly, a smile showed on his face as he bounces her up and down.

You look over and softly smile.

' You better like are daughter, birthing her was a bitch'

______

Word count: 1020

Edited:

Posted: 8/2/20