Asahi x reader

Fandom/anime: Haikyuu

Requester: @SynonymRollUwU

Context/ warnings: maybe off character since I haven't finished Haikyuu ( bruh it's been a year and I'm still on season 1). Also I will be spelling his name wrong a lot, just tell me and I'll edit it.

____

" Are you ready to go Y/n?" You nodded turning away from Kiyoko to see Asahi. Quickly, you turned back towards Kiyoko, having her give you a reassuring smile.

Before Asahi came to you, you were talking to Kiyoko about your recent discovery, you were pregnant. She was very happy, but all you need from her was advice on how to tell him.

" so what were you talking about?" Asahi asks as he started driving down the road, causing you to snap out of your thoughts.

You nervously smile, " it's a surprise." He raises a brow.

" A surprise? When will I get to know?" You nervously laughed, " after dinner." He started to become nervous.

" Haha... I hope it isn't a bad surprise," you laughed, " Depends how you look at it...". You muttered, taking a deep breath in.

You knew he wouldn't get mad, nor sad, but what made you anxious was having to tell him. Or even show him a stick you peed on to prove that you were pregnant.

...

" If you're still giving me that surprise- can I still see it? Or at least hear it?" You look towards Asahi as he took the empty plates from you so he could wash the dishes. Usually, you do them, but instead, he was doing them. It was either that he wanted to do it so you could tell him the surprise, or he was just being nice.

" You want to know?" You asked as he walks off with the dishes. " Yes, I would love to know." You smiled, fiddling with your fingers, waiting tell he gets to the sink. You looked downwards with a nervous smile.

" Well um- I'm pregnant." You hear some glass shatter, causing you to look up scared.

" Asahi?" You asked that's until you heard footsteps. And that's when you saw Asahi come running towards you with a happy smile, quickly hugging you as tightly as possible.

" I'm so happy!!- best surprise ever!" He shouts out, spinning you around in the air with a wide smile.

You giggle at his reaction before becoming scared, since you were high up. You started to freak out.

" I'm up so high up-!" You cried out, as you slowly started to freak out. Causing Asahi to put you down, thinking that he injured you somehow.

" Oh- I'm so sorry! Did I hurt you?" He quickly asks, having you shake your head.

" No- it's just, I thought you were going to drop me" he pauses, before smiling.

" Let's go buy some cake!" He grabs your wrist and starts dragging you out of the house.

" Wait- Why!?"

" it's an occasion to celebrate!"

...

" Oh my gosh, your pregnant!?"

Nishinoya asks, looking at you in disbelief. You nod with a smile, " I'm about 5 months in- but you don't have a baby bump" he interrupted, having you look at him with a smirk.