Aizawa x reader kinda pregnant 

This wasn't really a request, I just asked one of my friends for an idea so here:

Context\\\\\
You and Aizawa already had a kid, you were then called to work as a hero do to a villain, so you had to drop your kid off Where Aizawa worked, UA. What would happen?

———

" You ready to go Himari?" I ask my daughter, she is six ( turning seven) and the school she was going to was closed for a week.
The black-haired girl nods her head happily.

" I'm I going to see daddy and what he does for a job?!"She shouts happily as she puts her little pink backpack on. I nod my head happily.

" Yes. And you're going to see people who want to be hero's, just like your mommy and daddy" I say with a smile. She then giggles.

" I want to be a hero just like you and daddy" I smile at her once more as she grabs my hand, and like that we walk to UA. We didn't live that far away since my husband works there.

I knock on the big door as my daughter holds my hand nervously. It opened quickly, and like that Himari let go of my hand and quickly hugged her father.
Slowly I walk in as Shota asks Himari how she's doing.

My eyes land on the familiar purple-haired boy.

" How's it going kiddo?" I ask looking at home with a smirk. He smirks back.

" Good, how are you doing?" He asks.

" Pretty well, nice talk," I say, looking at my husband.

" Okay, I'm off to work. I'll be back" I say with a soft smile looking at my husband. I then look at Himari, kneeling down at her hight.

" See ya later," I say, hugging her.

" If anyone picks on her, so help me god, you dead" my husband spoke as I stood up. He was looking at Bakugou.

" Why are you looking at me!?" He shouts.

" Bye mommy" I turn and look at Himari, I wave and like that, I leave the classroom.

3rd POV

Time skip-

" -and that's how you draw a butterfly" Uraraka Finnish's looking at the girl beside her with a smile. The girl's eyes gleamed in excitement. The blonde-haired boy across them rolls his eyes with a boring sigh. The little girl turns over and looks at him. She then smiles, grabbing her butterfly picture and gives it to him.

" Here you go!" She says with a soft smile. The boy looks at it, softly smiles, and puts it in his pocket.

" Oh, Bakugou. Are you going soft?" The familiar red-haired friend asks, quickly the blonde-haired boy turns with anger written all over his a face.

" What did you just say!?" The blonde male screams.

" Hey, Himari," the girl turns at her name to see the familiar purple-haired boy, he wore a soft smirk. The girl looked at him confused.

" Do you to play that one game?" The girl's eyes widen in joy, quickly nodding her head.

Your POV

" Mommy!" I quickly look up from talking to the police officers and turned my head. There stood a crying little boy, I quickly walk up to him with a soft smile.

" Hey-Hey, what's wrong?" He looks at me wide-eyed with tears in them. He steps back shakily.

" Y-Your taking mo-mommy away" he mumbles shakily, I turn my head to realize the villain that I fought was a female. She was looking at me and the boy is disgust.