Hawks x reader

‼️⚠️REQUESTS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED!!! ⚠️‼️

Requester: @Violet_Sanders13 and @Koushi_Boke

Warnings/context: it's Hawks, what else do I have to say?- also a little bit of a plot I guess. Also, he may be of a character, I never thought of how Hawks would act as if he was told that he was going to be a dad.

______

You poked at your stomach while holding the positive pregnancy test in your hand.

' is there a little bird baby in there? Or an egg?'

You sighed, placing the pregnancy test in your pocket as you stood up from the toilet.

" Hey... Keigo... I think I have to go to the doctor?" You were unsure, you were just concerned if you were going to give birth to an egg or not. Be bedsides that, he looked up at you in a concerning matter.

" What? Why? What happened?" He got up from the couch and towards you, towering over your body while looking everywhere to see if there was something wrong.

You pointed to your stomach, " I-I don't want to birth out an egg- it seems painful!" You cried out, having him stop and look down at your face in confusion. 

" A what?" You sniffled (the hormones of the pregnancy hitting you hard) as you pulled out the test, handing it to him.

When his eyes read it, he quickly realized that you were pregnant. His wings fluttered(?) slightly.

" we're having a baby!" He cried out in joy as he picked you up in the air, your once sad look looking slightly confused.

" A-A what?" You sniffled, he quickly placed a kiss on your lips before pulling back and hugging you tightly.

Tears brimmed his eyes in joy as you just discovered what he said, causing your eyes to widen.

You couldn't help but start laughing at how stupid you were just now, before crying in joy.

You hugged him back as he placed a small kiss on your head, having you peer up at him.

" I swear I'll protect you both" you smiled with a giggle.

" You better"

...

" you're Hawks wife right?" You turn with a nervous smile, feeling frightened that you were being asked this in the middle of an alleyway.

That's when you saw his blue eyes, you knew that you were in danger.

" Oh- H-hi Dabi" you nervously laughed, waving at him. Keigo told you about him, he specifically said to not talk to him and walk away as soon as possible because he was dangerous.

" Oh, expecting soon?" You raised a brow before looking down, noticing that he could see your bump. You nodded quickly, looking up at him with a smile.

" Yeah, hehe" you nervously laughed as you scratched the back of your head.

' didn't Keigo say his quirk had to do with blue flames or something?'

" Well congratulations" you smiled.

" Thank you..." you turned about to walk away. "I should get going- not so fast" he grabbed your wrist, having you stop and look back up at him.