Max x reader

‼️⚠️ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!!! ⚠️‼️

Requester: @have1holywater ( and I couldn't find the other requester)

Au: Max is older ( or I should say everyone is aged up) the two of you are the ages between 22-30 you chose

Context/warnings: maybe a little off character, also he may act like a child in this but trust me you guys are all older. I just don't know how he would act as an adult, so sorry in advance.

______

"Y/n why do we need this?" You look up from your grocery list and at Max who lifted the box of pregnancy tests that were in the cart. You smiled.

" I always have pregnancy tests prepared" you lied, quickly turning back to your grocery list. Indeed you always had them on hand, but you ran out due to taking the last two for you to use. So you needed extras.

" Yeah right," you playfully gasp, turning over towards him. You frowned. " I never lie?!" He rolls his eyes.

" Yeah yeah, I'm going get myself some chips" you sighed, watching him walk away.

'What would his reaction be if I'm pregnant?'

" Oh my god, I f*cking knew it!" Max cussed out, gripping at his hair and pulling at it, the positive pregnancy test that he was once holding falling to the ground. You raised a brow.

" So like... you good?" You asked unsure, having him grab your shoulders and shake you with a scared expression.

" Are you good!? There is a thing growing inside you!" You giggled, grabbing his hands to put them off your shoulder and into your hands, his scared eyes looking into your calm ones.

" yes, I'm fine- I may experience some morning sickness, but that's about it" you smiled, but he was still mortified that there will be something growing in you, then you're going to pop it out in nine months, then it will be crawling around like a little human.

" Max?- calm down you're scaring me" he snaps out of his thoughts when your hands cupped his cheeks. He looks down at you as you smile.

" Alright, so like I was saying," you removed your hands away from his cheek, and back to your phone. " I made an appointment for the doctors to see how far I'm in" you spoke with a smile as you click your phone off then shoving it in your pocket. He was still looking at you shocked like you thought it was normal for a thing to grow inside you.

" Y/n," you look up at him with a raised brow. " yeah?" He looked back into your eyes.

" do you not realize- yes I do" you spoke with a small smile. " and remember, it's what was down there that caused it" you pointed towards his crouch, having him blink for a moment.

" Oh sh*t... I'm slow" you smiled ( like you have been for the last minute) " No, you just shocked your going to be a father!" He slammed his hand on his forehead.

" Jesus! I never thought of it that way!"

...

" come on, get your lazy a$$ up" you whine when he started to pull at the blanket that covered your body off.

" Noooooo" you cried out, trying to grab the blanket to pull them back up, but you couldn't due to the baby bump you had.