Sans x reader

Requester: @Yuki-the-best

Au: everyone is a human, normal living life.

Context\\\\
Sans teases you, and you hate it, and never have anything to tease him about, making you upset. But now, you have something to tease him about.

( I'm making Sans tall, sooooo)

______

Sans was away from home for a while, nothing bad happened, it's just something had happened at work, causing him to leave which made you happy.

It was the week of Christmas after all ( I want to see snow), and somehow, he always figured out what his gifts were going to be. Mainly, it's because you can't reach anything high and you guys didn't have a step stool for some reason ( cause Sans is tall).- but beside the point, you can finally surprise him, and get a break from his teasing.

You looked away from the window, turning and looking at the gifts that you had recently bought. You knew that he would definitely like the other gifts and one he probably won't like, but you knew that you would love it, and get to tease him about it.

What was the gift? Well, I'll tell you- it is a pregnancy test that showed it was positive. It was one of the more... cheaper gifts... anyways- you were ready to start teasing him.

...

" I'm back!...." Sans shouted, closing the door behind him and taking his shoes off and put them beside yours.

" Y/n?" He asks, walking in and shoving his hands into his coat pocket. He walked into the living room, looking around to see you taking a nap on the couch with a few empty plates of food on the floor. He slowly picks up the plates, taking them into the kitchen and putting them in the sink.

Once he was done doing the dishes, he picked you up from the coach, causing you to groan. He then proceeded to carry you to the shared bedroom and place you down and out some blankets on you.

He went into the shared bathroom next, about to brush his teeth, until something caught his eye. It was a pregnancy test box on the toilet seat. He raises a brow.

' Is she pregnant?'

He asks himself, but he shrugs it off, proceeding to put some toothpaste on his toothbrush.

...

Ahhh, it was Christmas! And you were excited.

You had a whole plan for you and Sans to do. You were first going to cook him breakfast and surprise him with it in bed, then you're going to open gifts, go to a coffee shop for lunch, come back home and have dinner, then you were going to give him your special gift that you 'forgot' to put under the tree.

'Ahh, today was going to be so perfect'

Nahhh, remember little junior that's in your stomach? Well...

You woke up, feeling dizzy and nauseated. it felt... uncomfortable? So you didn't bother getting up.

You turned to your side, not seeing Sans there. That's when you heard footsteps and looked up. And there were Sans, with two bowls of cereal. He smiled.