Levi

Fandom/anime: Attack on Titan

Requester: @HoshiMochiko

Au: not the 'Attack on Titan' world, I wanna say that in replacement what they do is assassination. So basically no Titans, a modern world.

Context/warnings: I don't know if he changes between s2-s4 so my apologies if he does and I make him off character.

Requests are closed!

_____

" Are you alright in there??"

You heard Levi through the other side of the door as you kneeled beside the toilet, calming yourself down from vomiting.

" Yeah-... I'm just... a bit sick" you coughed a bit, the feeling of throwing up starting to irritate your throat.

Since you only closed the bathroom and didn't bother to lock it, he cracked open the door to see what you mean by ' just a bit sick'. He instantly saw the vomit in the toilet, walking over towards it so he could flush it down.

As you still rested on the ground, he got a paper cup from the sink and filled it with water, handing it to you so you could rinse your mouth out.

He kneels beside you, which caused you to glance towards him to see the frown he always wears, " I'm going to the store to get some things for you, will you be fine?" You lightly nodded, growing a nervous smile.

" Levi, I think it's just a bug. I'm fine-" I didn't ask what you think it was, I asked if you'll be fine on your own." His bluntness towards you made you more nervous. Of course, you understood right now he was just trying to make you feel better.

You smiled, " Yeah- I'll be fine" he pauses before standing up " Now that's what I wanted to hear brat" and like that he walked out of the bathroom, which caused you to frown.

When he got back, he brought all sorts of medicines and even a pregnancy test. From what he claimed, he just listened to what the pharmacist said to get. He even wrote down the instructions of what to do first from the pharmacist, and the first thing to do was take a pregnancy test.

So he shoved you in the bathroom with the test and bluntly told you to take it ( which you did). Once you were done, both of you waited for the test result. Which came out positive.

He was the first to know about your pregnancy since he went to go check as you waited in the bedroom. You were eating some soup that he made you as you took a few medicines to help with nausea that you were feeling.

But beside the point- his eyes slightly widen at the test, staring down at it in awe. He surely thought that you had just some bug that made you sick, and not that you were just pregnant.

He was simply shocked by the fact that you were pregnant- it got to the point where he was in the bathroom for a couple of minutes, which caused you to notice and glance towards the bathroom door.

" Levi?" He snapped out of his thoughts when you called his name, walking out of the bathroom to see you looking in his direction.

" Oh- sorry, I was worried for a second. How did the test come out?" He came walking over towards where you sat on the bed as you questioned him.

Before you could ask anything else, he took the positive pregnancy test and handed it to you, which you looked down at in awe. You didn't even realize the possibilities of being pregnant, which made you feel a bit stupid for not realizing sooner.

You glanced towards him to see his gaze stuck to the test that laid in your hands. " Levi?" He didn't respond, which caused you to become worried.

You weren't against the idea of having a child, so it didn't bother you that much. But from what you could see, it was bothering Levi???

" Levi??" Before you could say his name once more, he hugged you. You were shocked but soon melted into it, feeling comforted from it.

After a few moments of comfortable silence and hugging, he finally pulled away, keeping his hands on your shoulders.

" I promise, I'll take care of you and the baby" he looked at you in all seriousness, which you couldn't help but feel a bit warm-hearted that he said that and find it a bit funny since he took it so seriously.

You nervously smiled, " Levi- you don't have to just take care of me and the baby- you also have to take care of yourself" he lightly smiles.

" Okay"

...

" What did I tell you about pushing yourself brat?"

He looked down at you as you sat on the rocking chair for the nursery, holding your baby bump as you fell out of breath.

" That-... I could... die?" You talked between breaths as he crossed his arms. " I mean that's a possibility- but I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the fact that you could hurt yourself and the baby" you frowned as he lectured you, seeing him take this all seriously. Of course, he was right, you shouldn't have done what you have done. But it was like the one time you did it while getting caught, which you have now suffer the consequences.

" we'll be fine" you nervously smiled as you pushed it off, which caused him to tch.

" And I thought you would become less of a brat when you got pregnant"

" Okay, what-"

...

" you're not doing it properly"

Levi's son frowns as Levi adjusted his hands to the fake mop, trying to clean the floors ( which he couldn't since it was just a toy).

" Daddy, I am... see?" His son glanced up at him and then back down at the floor, trying to show his father how he was cleaning very well.

" Yes, you are cleaning very good" Levi bends down a bit, placing his finger on the floor and wiping it across to check if there was any dirt or dust. Which there wasn't.

He lightly smiles, kneeling to his son's height which caused him to stop sweeping and look towards his father.

Levi lightly smiled, placing a hand on his head and giving his hair a ruffle. " Good job kid, you could become a professional cleaner someday" his son frowns.

" no- I'll have professional cleaners clean for me" Levi frowns.

" Then what's the point of teaching you how to clean?" Levi asked, which his son just simply smiled as if his father was stupid.

" Daddy, it's so I can impress mommy like you do"

" Oh... that's just cause she's lazy" You came around the corner, hearing what Levi said to you.

" did you just call me Lazy?"

" yes"

______

Word count: 1138

Posted: 7/13/21

Edited: