Saiki x reader

Requester: @isseycjonesy_xo

Context\\\

Your one of the lucky people that Saiki cares about ( remember, he is/was A-Sexual). But he does love you and will give you ( depends) anything that you want. How about if you want a baby??? 😱

______

"Why do you look like that?"

"What's wrong?"

' damm can't read her mind'

Saiki looks at you, trying to figure out what was wrong with you. You were just watching TV, with a sad look on your face.

He was trying to get answers out of you, but it wasn't working. And he can't read your mind so he was extremely confused about what you wanted.

" I give up, what do you want?"

Saiki asks, having your turn and look up at him with puppy dog eyes.

" I-... I want a baby"

He was slightly shocked from what you said, it took a minute for process what just came out of your mouth. He does love you ( that's why he married you and dated you) but he doesn't really like children. I should rephrase that, he does, but if there not well behaved there a pain the in a$$.

He takes a deep breath in.

" No"
" yes"
"No"
"Yes"
" No"
" yes"
"No"
"Yes"
" No"
" yes"
"No"
"Yes"
" No"
" yes"
"No"
"Yes"
" No"
" yes"
"No"
"Yes"
" No"
" yes"
"No"
"Yes"
" No"
" yes"
"No"
"Yes"
" No"
" yes"
"No"
" yes"
"No"
Yes"
" No"
" yes"
"No"
"Yes"
" No"
" yes"
"No"
"Yes"
" No"
" yes"
"No"
"Yes"
" No"
" yes"
"No"
"Yes"
" No"
" yes"
"No"
"Yes"
" No"
" yes"
"No"
"Yes"
" No"
" yes"
"No"
"Yes"
" No"
" yes"
"'No"
"Yes"

"...."

Saiki watched some TV as he ate some coffee jelly. You came walking in with a big grin on your face, he eyes you down.

" Are you pregnant?" He asks, telepathically. You nod your head excitedly.

" It was even on our first try! I love you Kusuo~" you snuggled up against him, your legs wrapped around his waist your head leaned into his shoulder.

He moved his head around so he could still be able to watch Tv, as for his Coffee jelly, he already finished it.

He was about to tell you to get off, but that's when he heard your soft snores, causing him to softly smile. He was happy that he was able to start a family with you even though he doesn't like kids that much- or I should say kids who don't behave, as for the kids that do, he's fine with them.

...

" you really shouldn't be coming to the school reunion you know..." you frown slightly as he helped you up the stairs since it was a struggle for you to walk.