Hinawa x reader

Fandom/anime: Fire Force

Requester: hydrusLPW

Context/Warnings: may ( or will) be off character, but I'll try. ( also I'm still on season one and not that far in so don't spoil).

_____

Let's just say you were a little bit freaked out when you found out you were pregnant.

I mean you didn't freak out that bad, but to the point that you threw out the evidence of your pregnancy and sat in the bathtub while crying, not knowing what to do.

" Why are you crying?" Hinawa asks, looking down at you, having you slightly flinch.

" D-Don't you need to take a shower?" You asked while sniffling, trying to wipe away your tears. " I can't when your in the way."

" Oh-...sorry..." you sniffled once more as Hinawa kneeled to your height so the two of you would be making eye contact. Or at least eye level since you were avoiding eye contact with him.

"Y/n," you slightly flinched from his blunt tone, " what's wrong? Did someone hurt you?" You turned to him with tears in your eyes.

" Promise you won't get mad?" He nods, " I'm pregnant" he raises a brow as you turned away with a blush on your cheeks, tears still falling from your eyes.

" Well- is it my?" You looked at him and nodded, having him lightly smile. " Then why are you crying?" You shrugged while sniffling.

" I-I got scared I guess" you nervously mumbled with a shy smile, fiddling with the end of your hoodie ( or shirt).

" Well you don't have to be anymore- I'm here" you looked at him with a blush, quickly you leaned over the edge of the tub and hugged him.

He hugged back, patting your back lightly as you full-on cried in his shoulder.

Slowly, he picks you up from the tub and carries you out of the bathroom and into your shared bedroom.

" In my opinion, you should really be going to bed instead of crying." He spoke as he lifted up part of the bedding. ( is that what's it called??).

" mmm- I know..." you yawned, the effects of crying making you tired. Slowly, he laid you down on the bed before putting the blanket over you.

" Goodnight."

...

" oh my! It's been so long since I've seen you!"Maki exclaimed, running over towards you when she saw you.

You smiled, " Hi Maki!" Slowly Iris followed behind her, having her to mumble out a hi as well.

" So how have you've two been?" Maki shrugs, " like usual. What about you?- you look different." You nervously smiled.

" Did Hinawa not break the news?" They looked at you confused. " What news?" You started to fiddle with your hoodie ( or shirt).

" Well, I'm pregnant..." Iris was the first one to smile ( since Maki was still in shock).

" Congratulations, I will be praying for you two(?)". You smiled, " thank you."