Tadano

Fandom/anime: aggretsuko

Requester: @DWTDfangirl

Au(optional): from the picture above ( if you can see it) he is of course not a human, so in this, you could either keep him an animal ( I'm pretty sure he's a donkey? I may be wrong) or you can switch him to a human.

Context: you're friends with the red panda (Retsuko) and the both of you are neighbors ( meaning you live in the same apartment building). And when you found out you were pregnant, you were scared caused you didn't know that she dated Tadano ( friend code has been broken ✌️😈).

Warnings: if you're planning on watching the show, there will be slight spoilers for season 3 ( is that the season?). Also sorry if I spell their names wrong, I'm new to typing their names out.

Requests are closed!

______

'You missed your period, so what? It's nothing to be concerned about, right?'

Well, that's what you thought, sitting in your works bathroom with a pregnancy test in your hands. You were trying to calm yourself down, telling yourself that the test won't come out positive, and maybe your period is just a few days late and it wasn't a big deal.

But surprise surprise, it came out positive. In which you felt your heart dropped. Of course, you wanted to keep the baby, you just don't know how your coworkers or Tadano were going to react.

Recently you just found out your friend Retsuko dated Tadano, which you never knew about. And here's the thing, she doesn't know that your dating Tadano nor is pregnant with his child.

You sighed, standing up from the toilet seat. You knew you had to tell her.

...

" Well congrats, I'm glad to hear that you're expecting"

Retsuko spoke with a smile as she pours some tea into a cup as you stood there nervously, fiddling with your fingers.

" Yeah... promise not to get mad?" She looks at you confused, her smile disappearing.

" Yeah- I promise I won't get mad" you glanced away " the dad is Todano" you whispered so low that even you couldn't even hear what you just said.

" What was that?- did you say Tadano?" She asks, to which you shyly nodded.

" Oh, what about him?" She sits down the kettle, realizing that she overfilled the cups, having her grab some towels so she can quickly clean up the mess.

" He's the father" you whispered out more loudly, which made her come to a pause, whipping her head over towards you.

You meet her gaze, bitting your lip " I swear I didn't know that the two of you were a thing! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to! I hope we can still be friends!" You continue to ramble as she tried speaking to you, but you just kept talking over her.

She takes a deep breath, " Y/n!!" You came to a stop, making eye contact with her, seeing that she was looking at you with a comforting look.

" I'm not mad- I'm a bit upset, but you didn't know. But I do have a question" you raised a brow, quite shocked how she didn't react so negatively towards the news.