CHAPTER 7

Rayna snickered as she heard Aahil begrudgingly thank her. She turned around with a smile and saw Salma bi smiling at her. She smiled back and spoke, 'Let's have breakfast, Salma bi. I am hungry.' She walked past Salma bi and into the dining table as Salma bi just shook her head at the silly girl. To be honest, Salma bi was happy at how Rayna's thoughts have turned. Normally, Salma bi thought that Rayna would just ignore Aahil and live her life here and in the future just leave, but really the unexpected happened. Salma bi was glad Aahil's father chose Rayna.

After breakfast, Rayna went to the garden in search of Fazil Chacha. She found him digging a pit and hopped in front of him, 'Fazil Chacha!' She exclaimed and Fazil Chacha, who was crouched down, fell back when he heard the sound. But thankfully he landed on his butt. Rayna gave a sheepish smile as Fazil Chacha looked up to her with a frown. Fazil Chacha then noticed the attire Rayna was in. She was wearing a navy blue denim dungree and a long sleeve brown t-shirt along with rubber boots, 'Why are you dressed like that?' Fazil Chacha asked, 'I am gonna learn gardening from you.' Rayna said excited.

Fazil Chacha stood straight and frowned at her, 'When did I agree that I will teach you?' 'Well, you didn't. But I know you will.' Rayna said will all smiles and hope, but Fazil Chacha crashed them, 'No!' He said with a straight face. Rayna's smile dropped to a pout, 'Why?' She asked, 'Because gardening is too much labour work and you are the lady of this house. So, I can't have you working around in the dirty mud, you might hurt yourself.' Fazil Chacha explained. Rayna made a disgusting face and spoke, 'Lady!? Fazil Chacha, its not like Aahil's family is Royalty. I am no lady, just a normal girl.' Fazil Chacha rose an eyebrow at Rayna and her playful eyes turned into that of the size of soccer balls, 'Wait, so Aahil's family is Royalty!!??' Rayna asked astonished. 

Fazil Chacha signed and bent down to get back to his work. Rayna was still in shock, she got married into Royalty. She looked back at Fazil Chacha with her soccer eyes and open mouth. Fazil Chacha was planting seeds in the pitt and was closing it, 'If you stand like that with an open mouth then a fly will enter.' Fazil Chacha said as he patted the closed pitt. Rayna nodded her head still shocked and walked into the house. Salma bi walked down stairs with the laundry bag and saw Rayna standing in the middle of the living room, stunned. She walked over to Rayna and placed the bag down and waved a had in front of her eyes, 'Rayna.' She called her but no reply. Salma bi got worried and shook Rayna holding her shoulders. This bought her out of her trance.

She looked at Salma bi and immediately held on to her shoulders which shocked Salma bi, 'Aahil's Family is Royalty!?' She asked and Salma bi just nodded her head kinda scared, 'What!? Why didn't anyone tell me?' 'You didn't know?' Salma bi asked and Rayna shook her head vigorously. Salma bi signed and pushed Rayna's hands away from her shoulder and turned to the laundry bag and picked it up, 'How did you even get married to a man without knowing his background?' Salma bi said and walked into the laundry room, 'My Abba told me to get married and I did. Research and background check is all Abba's work. I only saw his picture and asked for a name.' Rayna said, following Salma bi into the laundry room.

They were around five front door washing machines and driers along with two ironing stands. Salma bi was sitting down and filling the machine with the clothes. Rayna crouched down next to her and hugged her knees. Salma bi turned to look at her and smiled, Rayna looked like a small girl in that position, 'You really didn't ask anything about him to your dad?' Salma bi asked and concentrated back on the clothes. Rayna shook her head and added, 'I didn't even know he was rich. And who cares about the money, I just wanted my husband to love me.' Rayna said with a big blown smile and then signed, 'Well, my husband has everything but just that.' Salma bi felt hurt for Rayna.

Rayna shook her head and looked at Salma bi with a smile, 'So, Was Aahil's father a king? Did he fight wars and stuff with swords on a horse? Huh! Huh! Huh!?' Rayna asked with so much excitement. Salma bi laughed at her imagination and she stood up. Rayna stood up as well, still expecting an answer. Salma bi added the detergent and started the machine, 'Oh c'mon Salma bi, tell me.' Rayna whined. Salma bi turned to her and said, 'Why don't you ask Aahil when he comes home?' 'Why ask him when you can tell me?' Rayna questioned. Salma bi shrugged and walked away with a smile, 'Fine! I'll ask him itself.' Rayna yelled at her determined. 

It was time for Aahil to come home and Rayna was staring out the window impatiently. As soon she saw Aahil's car park, Rayna jumped with excitement and ran towards the entrance. Rayna opened the door wide and Aahil stood there stunned with his hand outstretched as he was about to open the door. Rayna gave a cheeky smile and grabbed Aahil's outstretched arm and dragged him in. She made him sit on his usual seat at the dining table and put his bag away. She looked back to a confused and stunned Aahil. She banged her hand on the table with a serious expression, 'You have been hiding something from me?'