CHAPTER 10

Lufti walks into Aahil's office like usual, like he owns this place, sits on his chair before Aahil, 'So, All ready for your honeymoon?' Lufti asks teasingly. Aahil just glares at him and goes back to reading his file. Yes, today's have gone and tomorrow, Aahil and Rayna were leaving first thing in the Morning.

After that day, Aahil and Rayna had received their plane tickets through post, they were going to Switzerland. Rayna was really excited by Aahil was thinking ways to avoid whivh were none, all thanks to his father. Aahil had gone to visit his father by himself after a long time at his office. The father - son didn't really share a good bond, 'Why did you agree with Rayna's father?' Aahil had asked him, 'Anout what?' His father had asked back, 'The so called 'Honeymoon'' Aahil replied with gritted teeth.

'Don't all married couples go for their Honeymoons after marriage? You should also go.' 'But I never considered this marriage as marriage.' Aahil reminded his father, 'But the Rayna and her family does, so you should go.' Aahil's father said, 'What if I don't?' Aahil asked, standing tall and folding his hands before him, 'Then you are no longer CEO.' Haider Zafar replied looking right into his son's eyes. Haider knew that Aahil values his post and work most, he had got him. Aahil grunted and walked out his office.

Haider Zafar only wants food for his son like every parent does. He wants his son to move on from his past and live his life, Rayna could make that possible. Salma bi had called him and told him how Aahil was talking to himself, others might find it strange and weird to be happy of such a crazy thing, but it was habil much lived which was lost. Seeing it return, and maybe because of Rayna, Haider Zafar was satisfied with his choice of selection.

Aahil signed as he closed the file. He folded his hands and rested his forehead on it. The file which Aahil closed now wasn't any normal file, it was a file on Rayna's behaviour. Aahil had appointed one his house guards to keep an eye on Rayna and find out what she does the whole. He thought, she must have something to want to behave the way she does, But the file had nothing out of the ordinary. Her routine was basic and simple.

She would get up in the morning and make breakfast, have it with him and sends him off. Then she would do some gardening with Fazil Chacha and later head in to start on lunch. She would herself pack his lunch for him and hand it to the driver herself. She would eat lunch with Fazil Chacha and Salma bi and head ip to her room. In her room, she would read a book or watch Netflix and spend it lazing around. She'll have evening tea with snacks and make dinner. She'll wait ti Aahil comes home and have dinner with him before going to bed.

The only things that would change in the routine is some house chores, nothing out of the ordinary. Aahil didn't get it, she wouldn't even wear any heavy jewellery or fancy clothes at home. She behaves well with every worker at home and doesn't even go out. Ever since she had come home after marriage, she has only been inside the house, the only out she goes is the garden. Aahil heaved a sign and leaned back on his chair closing his eyes.

She is simple yet so complicated.

Aahil looked at the clock to see it's almost time to go home and stands up. He picks up his bag and walks out his office. He enters his house and expects to see Rayna setting the dinning table, but it was Salma bi instead. He frowned and walked over to Salma bi, he was about to ask where Rayna was when he saw her walking out the kitchen holding a bowl of gravy. She saw him and smiled, 'Hey, your home. Go and freshen up, the table is set.' She says, placing the bowl on the table.

He nods his head and walks up the stairs. He enters his room and throws his bag on his bed and paces around, ''Why was I so disappointed when I saw Salma bi instead of her? I mean, it has always been Salma bi for along time setting the table when I get home. It has only been a week and she has already got to my head.' Aahil groans and sits back on the bed. He signs, 'Let's go for dinner.' He changes and walks down to see Rayna sitting their patiently waiting for him. On seeing him, Rayna brightens up and starts serving him. Aahil sits down quietly on his seat and watches her serve him with a smile.

How can she still care when I don't at all? Does she love me or something?

Rayna was done serving him and herself and they began eating, 'I can't wait for tomorrow. Switzerland will be so amazing, so much snow. I've already done my packing and Ammi told me pack warm. You should also pack warm, it will be so cold. I really love cold weather places...' Rayna kept on speaking and Aahil only heard what she said. It has been like that lately, no matter how many times Aahil told Rayna to eat quietly, she just starts over after a while. And now, Aahil has stopped asking her to shut up.

After dinner, Rayna daid her hoodnight and they walked into their rooms. Aahil lay flat on his bed and stared at the ceiling. In a matter of one week, his head is a bundle of Rayna. He heard on knock on his door and got up to open it to find a smiljng Rayna standing out, 'What?' He asked her rudely. Rayna's smile flatters for a simple second on the rudeness but stands up right again, 'I am here to ho through your luggage.' Rayna said and entered his room, 'What?' Aahil was confused.

Rayna walked over to Aahil's suitcase and placed it on the bed and opened it, 'Ammi always goes through Abba's luggage after he is done packing to see if he has all he would need. So, I am doing the same.' Aahil walks to her and says, 'You don't need to do all that.' Rayna checks his things, 'Of course I do, I am your wife.' She replied, 'I don't want you to be.' Aahil said with a straight face and voice. Rayna's hand stopped for a moment but she began soon, 'And I also said you to deal with it. Aahaa..' Rayna said and looked at him.

Rayna rose her eyebrows and said, 'It's good that I went through, you don't have one thing.' Aahil scoffed, 'Impossible, I have everything set. I never miss anything.' Aahil said with pride. Rayna waddled her index finger and said, 'Never say Never.' 'Okay, so what do I have missing?' Aahil asked, 'Moisturizer!' Rayna said. Aahil scrunched his nose, 'What? Why would I need that?' He asked, 'We are going to a cold place, so eventually your skin is gonna dry out. And if you don't apply proper moisturizer, you might harm your skin.' Rayna explained.

Rayna made sense, Aahil did forget an important thing, 'That's why you need a wife to go through your stuff. Now don't you agree?' Rayna said with a smirk. Aahil nodded his head with an annoyed look. Rayna smiled at him, 'Don't forget to keep it, Goodnight.' She said and walked out the room. Aahil glared at his open suitcase.

I don't need a wife.