CHAPTER 38

The men hear the doors creaking open as their two beautiful partners stand before them dressed in a similar designer lehenga - Choli but with different colours. It was a satin over net type of lehenga - Choli with shiny beads scattered all over it but still looked elegant and a beaded net dupatta over the top. Rayna was dressed in a grass green colour and Afina in a Bluish Purple one. The girls twirled around in front of the boys to show off the dress but all the boys did was stare.

Beautiful.

Now, Aahil wouldn't say that out loud because he was too busy admiring his wife and so was Lutfi. The girls smile wavered as they didn't get anything out of the boys, 'So?' Afina asked looking at Lutfi and Rayna also gave an anticipating look to Aahil, 'Are they even breathing? It's too silent.' Afina whispered to Rayna and she just shrugged, 'I think it's not that good. Let's try another one on?' Rayna suggested and Afina nodded as the girls walked back into the dressing rooms.

'Told ya.' Aahil and Lutfi came out of their trance on hearing the voice of the attender. They started dusting their suits and tightening their ties to seem casual, 'Why didn't you say anything? Didn't like it?' Lutfi asked Aahil and Aahil became flustered, 'What about you? Even you didn't say anything.' Aahil retorted. The boys nodded their head as they took a deep breath, 'Next time, let's try to comment something.' Lutfi suggests, 'Yeah, gawking is not going to help.' Aahil agreed.

'I wasn't gawking.' Lutfi said, offended, 'Neither was I.' Aahil took a defensive stand, 'but you just...' Lutfi was not able to finish as the doors creaked open again and the ladies walked out. This time the girls were dressed in different gharara's. Rayna was dressed in an onion pink gharara with silver floral patters over the top, bottom and dupatta while Afina was dressed in a maroon velvelt gharara with silver borders and a fully covered designer dupatta.

The girls turned around to showoff the dresses with anticipating smiles but the men just looked. Afina sighed, 'If you are going to be like this, we best take the attenders help.' She said, 'No!' The boys shouted and the girls flinched at the sudden outburst, 'Oh, Thank God. I thought you both turned into statues.' Afina said sarcastically.

'How do we look?' Rayna asked. Just then, Aahil and Rayna's eyes met and held each other.

You look so beautiful, I want to get married to you again.

Aahil was not able to say it out loud, but hoped that Rayna read his eyes, 'You look so pretty, I want to get married to you right here, right now.' They heard Lutfi say and looked at him, and Rayna gasped. Aahil looked back at her to see her looking at Afina, shocked, 'Oh My God! My best friend is actually blushing right now.' Aahil looks at Afina and finds that Rayna was true, 'Quick, Quick Aahil. Take a picture, this is a rare moment.' Rayna ordered Aahil on the spun of moment and Aahil immediately obliged.

He took out his mobile and clicked a picture, 'Hey!' Afina looked up on hearing the camera click, 'Show me, Show me.' Rayna said excited as she sat next to Aahil as he showed her the picture, 'Aww.' Aahil heard Rayna say and he looked to his right and his breathing hitched. Rayna's face was literally in his face. Rayna turned to her left and locked eyes with her husband. They both were just lost in themselves when they heard a click, 'Now this is picture perfect.' Afina's voice brought them back as they looked ahead and Rayna immediately stood up and dashed to the dressing room while Afina just casually walked back in.

Aahil kept his mobile inside and sat casually straight but his heart and insides were doing somersaults, 'Nice compliment but talk about too much cheese.' Aahil said, wanting to distract himself, 'Atleast I said something, unlike you mister gawker.' Lutfi retorted as Aahil cleared his throat, 'I wasn't gawking but looking.' Aahil said, correcting his friend, 'I think admiring is a better word.' Lutfi suggested, 'People only admire things they like.' Aahil said and Lutfi replied with a smirk, 'Exactly.' 'Exactly, I liked the dress.' Aahil defended.

'Oh really, fine then. Look at her.' Lutfi points at a girl who was showing off the same designer lehenga - Choli Rayna had worn to her mother, 'Admire her then.' Lutfi said. Aahil looked at the girl and scrunched his face, 'No offence, but that dress looked much beautiful on Rayna.' Aahil commented, 'See, it wasn't the dress you were admiring but the person who wore the dress.' Lutfi proved his point, 'What are you trying here?' Aahil asked looking at Lutfi, 'That you like your wife. And all this, "Broken heart" drama...' Lutfi air quoted, '...is just stopping you from accepting you are happy.' Aahil looked down at his hands.

Lutfi places a hand on Aahil's shoulder, 'I know you are scared. No one wants to get hurt but do you really think Rayna can hurt you?' Lutfi asks in a calming voice, 'No, But I think I might and she'd leave.' Aahil voices his worry and Lutfi scoffs, 'Oh please, like you haven't been hurting her already, yet she stayed. You my man, are damn lucky to have her yet, you are neglecting her. Trust me when I say this, accept what's before you before it's too late, or she might actually leave you.' The thought of Rayna leaving him scared him for some reason.

The doors creaked open again and the girls walked out dressed in a Patiala Salwar suit. Rayna was dressed in a peach suit and Afina in brown, Rayna's was heavily beaded and Afina's was marvelously printed. The girls looked at the boys with the biggest smile, 'I love this.' Rayna said, 'Me too.' Afina joined. The men nodded and stood up with their hands in the pockets and looked at the attender, 'Pack all three.' They said to him in unison and the girls were surprised, 'Oh wait.' Afina told the attender, 'What do you mean all three?' Afina asks them, 'Yeah, we need only one which you like best.' Rayna informed them.

'Which we like best, right?' Aahil asked and Rayna nodded, 'I like all three as best. So, we are getting all three.' Aahil told, 'Yeah, same here.' Lutfi added, 'Woah, wait.' Afina stopped, 'Rayna's husband is a multi billionaire so he can purchase three designer dresses for her but I can't buy three. Even if it's on EMI, I don't want a hefty amount getting deducted from my card every month. So, choose one.' Afina stated, 'Who said you are paying?' Lutfi said, 'Your future husband is a multi billionaire and he can buy all three dresses without EMI.'

'But..' before the girls could reason, the men had already walked over to the counter. The girls joined them after getting changed, 'I don't really need three new designer dresses. Like I already said, I already have plenty from my wedding yet to wear.' Rayna told Aahil, 'And now you have three more.' Aahil said as he took the bags of clothes, 'You didn't have to pay. We are not married yet.' Afina told Lutfi, 'But we will be soon, and I would like to see my wife in only the best.' He said as he also took the bags and all four excited the shop.

Now, that's shopping.