CHAPTER 14

Him? Again?
Didn't his chapter end on the plane!?

This was what was running on Aahil's mind when he saw the manager incharge. Aahil glanced at Rayna to see her face beaming. Aahil mentally scoffed, 'What are you doing here?' Rayna asked him. Zeeshan visibly puffed his chest and stood staright as he said, 'I'm the manager of this hotel from today.' He smiled to Rayna's happy expression. Zeeshaan looked at Aahil and said, 'We meet again.' Aahil just nodded his head and looked away. Zeeshan rose his eyebrows and glanced at Rayna to which she just shrugged.

'Why are you here?' Zeeshaan asked. Rayna smiled and replied, 'We are staying in this hotel.' Zeeshaan's excitement hyped, 'Really? Which room?' He asked, '7059.' Rayna replied and Zeeshaan's expression changed to confusion, '7059? As in, the Honeymoon Suite?' Zeeshaan asked. Rayna's face turned red and Aahil smirked. Zeeshaan looked at Aahil to see his triumph kind of smirk. Zeeshaan took a file from the front desk and turned the pages, 'Mr and Mrs. Aahil Zafar? You are married?' Zeeshaan asked Rayna shocked to which Rayna just nodded her head embarrassed. Aahil gave her a look.

Why is she embarrassed? She should be proud to have a husband like me.

She woukd if you behaved like one.

Shut up, conscience.

Zeeshaan shook his head to retrieve himself from the shock, 'I'll sort that one out later, but for now...' Zeeshaan stood straight and held a professional smile as he directed with his hand, '..... let me take you to the restaurant for breakfast.' He said and walked forward as Rayna and Aahil followed. They entered the restaurant and Zeeshaan showed them to a table for two. He pulled out the chair for Rayna to sit, Aahil scoffed at him, internally, and sat down. Zeeshaan bought two menus and handed over to them, 'We have set menus as well as individual options, choose your pick.' He said with a smile.

Rayna smiled back and stared at the menu and so did Aahil. Aahil was in no mood for breakfast because the person serving them was someone he didn't like, but he didn't wanna show that out so he went with a set menu order and so did Rayna. Zeeshaan smiled at Rayna and took their menus, 'Your meal will be out in a bit.' Zeehsaan said smiling at Rayna to which she smiled back and Zeeshaan left to get their meals. Aahil looked away.

They are smiling too much, making me sick.

Aahil had no idea why Zeeshaan bothered him but he did. He just wanted to punch his face everytime he smiled, especially at Rayna. Aahil turned his eyes back to Rayna to find her looking around the restaurant mesmerised. Indeed the interior of the restaurant was amazing, but for Aahil right now, Rayna's pure look was even more mesmerising. He just wanted to stare at her, just like today morning. Rayna thought she had escaped Aahil's eye but no, Aahil had seen a flustered yet sneaky Rayna walk around in her bathrobe.

It was for sure a scene of a split second but he did witness it. Only God knows what went around in Aahil's head after that till he met the so called irritating and annoying manager. Aahil was staring at Rayna and Rayna was completely oblivious to it. A subconscious smile rose up on Aahil's face as he stared at his wife, 'Your meal is ready.' Came the voice of the same irritating and annoying manager as he approached their table. Aahil's expression again went back to boredom.

Zeeshaan first served Rayna's set and then Aahil's, 'Thank you, Zeeshaan.' Rayna said smiling at him, 'It's my duty to serve my guests.' Zeeshaan said and made a bow, which caused Rayna to giggle. Aahil ticked his jaw as his hands were folded over his chest and his palm in a tight fist. Aahil didn't know why he was reacting this way but he was, 'Please enjoy your meal, I'll take my leave for now. I don't want to, but I have too much managing to do.' Zeeshaan said and left, 'Oh, its so great to have someone we know around in an unknown country.' Rayna said as she took a bite of her toast, 'Someone you know.' Aahil corrected her.

Rayna looked at him and nodded, 'Yup, someone I know.' She smiled and continued. Aahil poked his fork hard into the poor Avacado salad. He was doing some mumbling as he ate his meal, 'Why is she so happy to know him? Even I know a lot of bussiness people in Switzerland. It's not like I am showing off. And he is just some guy she met on the plane, not a long time person like the bussiness men I know....' Rayna could here mumbling but she ignored it.

After breakfast, they walked out of the restaurant and hotel, and stood at the front gate. Their tour guide would be here soon to take them, so till then, they waited. It was absolutely silent between them, only the sounds of the bustling street and walking pedestrians was heard. Aahil glanced at Rayna to see her looking around wishlist fidgeting with her fingers.

Awkward. God, it's so awkward. Should I speak up? She could also speak, But she isn't. Let me just start a conversation.

Aahil took a deep breath and began, 'Was the breakfast...' Rayna turned to look at him on hearing his voice when another voice interrupted and caused her to look at that person, 'Mr and Mrs. Zafar.' Aahil gritted his teeth as he threw daggers at the just arrived tour guy, 'Wow.' Aahil turned immediately to look at Rayna as he heard the word that left her mouth. Rayna was staring at the tour guide who was walking up to them. Aahil looked at him and yes, he was good looking like a model or actor but Rayna....

She is my wife. How can she say 'Wow' while looking at another man!!?

The tour guide came to stand in front of the couple and introduced himself in his thick swiss accent, 'Hello, My name is Evan Steals, and I am your tour guide.' 'Nice to meet you, Evan.' Rayna said while Aahil threw daggers at him, 'Please follow me as I take you around my city.' Evan said, leading them to a black SUV. He opened the door and Rayna thanked him as she got in. Aahil got in after her and shut the door himself, before Evan could do it for him.

What is wrong with me? Why am I behaving so irrational?

Evan was shocked for a moment but shrugged it off, as he jogged forward and hopped into the drivers seat. He started the engine and began, 'Let's go.' As he smiled at Rayna through the review mirror. Rayna smiled back and Aahil looked out the window, fisting his palm.

God help me be patient cause if another man smiled at her, I might have to go to jail for the rest of my vacation or life.