CHAPTER 53

It's been a week since Rayna and Aahil's intense makeout session. Aahil and Rayna have become incredibly comfortable with each other after that, more like behaving like newly weds, which is partly true cause their  first marriage anniversary was just 2 months away.

They would get up in the morning in each others arms and Rayna would feel a feather touch kiss on her forehead if Aahil would wake up before her. Rayna would smile and open her eyes to see her handsome husband looking down at her and her heart would flutter with delight as her smile would go wide. Aahil would then cuddle in and want to sleep in more but Rayna would push him away as he had to go to work.

As much as I want him to stay, I don't want him to have work piling up.

Rayna would freshen up before Aahil and run down to the kitchen to make breakfast, Salma bi would already be present in the kitchen prepping stuff up as Rayna would enter and cook the breakfast. Just as Aahil would walk down the stairs, all dressed up in his formal suite, looking stunningly handsome, Rayna would place his breakfast before him and join him for breakfast. Sahma bi enjoyed watching the couple having breakfast like this. It finally felt like home.

After breakfast was done, Aahil would get up and button up his suit and grab his brief case and start walking towards the front door after waving bye to Salma bi. Rayna would follow him till the car. Aahil would turn around once out and either ask Rayna for a kiss, or grab his own kiss and as for today, he decides to grab it from her lips. Rayna would blush a deep pink as Aahil would look at her amused and get in, say his bye and leave. Rayna would stare till his car was not seen. Rayna turned around already missing him to see Fazil Chacha giving her an amused look. She blushed again and ran in the house.

God! Did he see us kiss?

Rayna went into the kitchen were Salma bi was present, 'Did you and Fazil Chacha have breakfast yet?' She asked her, 'Not yet, dear.' Salma bi said wiping the counter. Rayna frowned and grabbed the cloth out of Salma bi's hands and said, 'Enough working, Salma bi. You both should go and have breakfast, Now!' Rayna said  playfully in a commanding voice, 'I'm almost done with cleaning.' Salma bi said and reached out to grab the cloth but Rayna pulled back, 'The slab is already so clean! I don't know what you still cleaning it for. Like, it's Monica clean.' Rayna said and Salma bi frowned, 'Who is Monica?' Rayna blinked a few and said, 'No one. Just go have breakfast you two!' Rayna said, motioning at Fazil Chacha who just walked in.

Salma bi sighed and finally sat down to have breakfast with Fazil Chacha as Rayna served. After breakfast, everyone left to do their respective work, and Rayna in her room to finish her novel. As Rayna sat in her room reading her novel, her mobile rang, it was Afina. Rayna chirped as she wished her but Afina had something else to say in a different tone, 'I AM GETTING MARRIED IN A MONTH!!!!!!' Rayna had to pull her mobile away for a second.

'I know!' Rayna chirped and added, 'I am so excited.' 'And I am freaking out!' Afina said, 'I understand, and no matter what I say that feeling won't go cause that's how it is.' Afina sighed, 'I can't believe I'll be leaving the house and people I've lived with since I was birthed to live with an egoistic CEO.' 'Who also loves you and you love him.' Rayna added. Rayna felt a thump, probably Afina fell back on her bed, 'Yeah, I know. It just....' Afina was at loss for words.

It is a speechless feeling.

'Wanna meet up?' Rayna suggested, 'Finally, you asked. Yes, please!' Rayna looked at the clock to see it to be almost Aahil's lunch time and thought an idea, 'Let's meet at Abid's for lunch in an hour?' Rayna suggested, 'See ya there.' And Afina cut the call. Rayna smiled and got dressed decent and went down to see Salma bi handing Aahil's driver Aahil's lunch bag, 'I'll deliver Aahil his lunch today.' Rayna said as she made her presence known.

Rayna was planning to surprise Aahil at work and then leave to meet Afina. The driver stopped at Aahil's company and Rayna got out with the lunch bag. She entered the building and everyone greeted her immediately. Aahil made sure everyone knew who she was last time she visited. She got to the top floor and greeted the new male assistant Aahil had hired. She reached out to the handle but stopped when she heard Aahil's booming angry voice, 'I dare you to try something funny, Saliha. You will face the consequences.' After a moment the door opened and Saliha Asad came into view.

Rayna looked behind her to see a tensed Aahil and Lutfi. Saliha turned around to face Aahil for a moment and turned back to smile at Rayna, 'Hi, Rayna. How have you been?' She asked her, 'I've been doing good. How are you?' Rayna asked back politely with a smile, 'I'm also good. I was just leaving but before that, let me give you an advice.' Saliha said and came closer to Rayna and looked straight into her eyes, 'It's important to know the past for a better future.' Saliha said and walked away.

Okay?

Rayna was a bit confused but she brushed it off and walked into a tense office, 'What are you doing here?' Aahil asked in a low gentle voice which was completely different from his voice a moment ago. Rayna smiled and placed Aahil's lunch bag on his desk before him, 'I came to drop your lunch and surprise you...' Rayna looked at Lutfi and back and continued, '....but I guess, now is not the right time.' Aahil closed his eyes and took a deep breath and opened them and Rayna could almost melt with the amount of heaviness in his eyes, 'Take a seat, My love.' Aahil said and Rayna felt butterflies erupt in her body at the love and gentleness in his voice.

Rayna smiled back and said, 'No, i just came to drop your lunch as I am meeting with Afina in 30 minutes. So, I'll take my leave, you guys carry on.' Rayna turned around to leave but Aahil stopped her. He soon embraced her in his arms and Rayna felt a longing and fear in his embrace but embraced him back and felt him relax. Aahil pulled back and brushed her cheeks as he looked at her with so much love. And then, the most unexpected happened, 'I love you.'  Rayna's eyes widened and her heart skipped a beat. This was the first time Aahil had told her directly that.

They were brought out of the moment when they heard a throat clearing. Rayna snapped back to reality and rushed to exit the office. She held her chest as she saw her heart rate spike up and took deep breathes to calm down. And as the door to the office was slowly closing, she heard Lutfi's voice, 'She has all the rights to know.' Followed by Aahil's, 'But I'm too scared to loose her.'

What?