Chapter 26

Waking up in your husband's arms, you smiled as you noticed he was still sleeping. Kissing his nose softly, you left small pecks all over his face until he finally woke up. Once his eyes opened you giggled and kissed him, cupping his cheeks and bringing his face close to yours. You felt him smile against you, his hands resting on your arse as you bit his lip. A quick squeeze of your bum made you release his lip and smile, resting your forehead against his. "You should always wake me up like that pet, it would make my mornings so much better..." he began massaging the skin in his hands, making you bite your lip and close your eyes. "Although, I don't think I'd be able to get out of bed and go to work if I had your lips on mine."

"I couldn't just let you sleep, you promised me a candle lit dinner sir." He chuckled and sat up, taking in the sunset glowing in through the window. "Plus, I wanted to watch the sunset with you." You sat up beside him, looking out the window as you leant against him. "There's something special about the way the flowers glow when the sun sets here. Only in the winter though, when the suns are low." Kylo's arms wrapped around you, chin resting on your shoulder as he kissed your neck. 

"Its beautiful love, but nothing compared to those eyes of yours. I lose myself in those eyes every time you let me in." Blushing, you let your head drop back against his shoulder as your gaze settled on him. The setting sun illuminated his harsh features; his strong jawline highlighted and dark eyes glowing in the dim light. Eyes shining down at you, Kylo found himself lost in your stare. Neither of you could turn away, the intensity of the eye contact locked you in place as the sun set behind you. Finally looking away, you blushed and climbed out of the bed. "Come on, we'll cook together yeah?" you held you hand out, Kylo taking it and raising from his spot.

Quickly finding some comfortable clothes, you dressed and made your way downstairs together. Walking into the kitchen, Kylo lifted you up and placed you sitting on the counter. You smiled and held his shoulders and his hands rested on your thighs. "So angel, what do you want to make?" You scrunched your face as you began thinking, your husband laughing and kissing your cheek. 

"I think you should just surprise me really, pretty boy." You left a kiss on his forehead, running your hands over his shoulders and down his chest. "I'm going to take a nice, long bath while you make us something nice." He pouted, resting his forehead on yours. 

"I thought we were going to do this together... I don't want you to go." You giggled and pecked his lips, cupping his cheeks. 

"Fineeeee... you big baby. I'll stay, just for you." Kylo smiled and kissed you, his arms snaking around your waist as you pulled his body against yours. You broke the kiss, smiling and hopping off the counter. "Let's go lover boy, I'm hungry." As you walked away, Kylo smacked your arse causing you to jump and spin around. He smirked and stuck his tongue out at you, walking over to the cupboards and removing ingredients. As he began preparing the food, you stood behind him. Your hands snaked around his waist, resting on his stomach as your head lay against his back. You sighed and rubbed circles on his skin as he began cooking, your body following his as he moved and stretched. 

"I thought you'd be helping more pet." Kylo laughed and looked over his shoulder at you. 

"It's my birthday, I don't have to help. I just want to cuddle." His hand rested on top of yours, pulling you in front of him and trapping you between his body and the counter. 

"All you do is cuddle, cheeky little girl. Come on, let me guide you." You turned in his arms, Kylo's hands covering yours as he controlled your movements. His head came down and rested on your shoulder, leaving kisses on your cheek as he helped you finish preparing the food. Once it was ready to cook, Kylo released you and placed the pot in the oven. As he did, you walked over and laid on the sofa.