Chapter 6

He didn't take it well... but, how could he? 

Never in his wildest imagination did Thomas expect that one simple journey into the capital would cost him so much. The man who picked you up when you were broken and gave you a home, now sat in silence as you cried in front of him. Thomas didn't shout or scream like Kylo would, he didn't fight or grab you. He simply looked to the floor as you explained what happened. All the emotions whirling round your head spewed from your mouth in an inferno of pain and confusion. How could he be happy to see you leave him for the same man who broke you so long ago? It was hard and you tried to stop the hurting as much as you could, tried to buffer the heartbreak. 

The last thing you wanted was to hurt the beautiful soul that stood before you, but Thomas could barely look at you as you packed the last of your things. You tried to make him understand, but even you didn't fully know why he had such a control over your heart. Thomas was perfect, he was the kind of man any woman would pray for. You had him in your arms but willingly were about to walk away and give it all up for someone who had turned his back to you in the past. Your eyes now red with tears, reaching out to him one final time but bringing your hand back again after catching the look in his eye. You walked to the door and sighed. 

"I will always remember you; I will always think of you and be so thankful I had you in my arms and my heart. But I must do this, he needs me. Too many people depend on him... and he depends on me. If you ever need help, or find yourself nearby, I'd love to see you..." Your eyes met his, then drifted to the floor before finally opening the door and leaving.

His last words spun around your head for hours, even after returning to the tower. 'I hope he gives you the moon and the stars, because that's all I ever wanted for you. But be careful because he was the reason you ran into my arms to begin with...' 

The last line rattled you, causing a flurry of emotions as you walked into the bathroom within Kylo's chambers. He had gone to a meeting a while after you'd arrived, making sure you were settled and comfortable before making his way, leaving you with just your thoughts. They kept repeating in your head as the warm water finally met your naked skin, 'He was the reason you ran...'

Lost in thought, you didn't hear the door to the bathroom open or the footsteps coming towards you. Finally snapping out of your trance when a cold hand gripped your waist, you spun to see Kylo stepping under the water with you. His naked body was something that always made your heart flutter, and this was the first time you could enjoy it since reuniting. While your eyes wandered his pale frame, his were fixed to your face as if he was studying you. His head tilted slightly, reading your thoughts like a novel. When your eyes finally made their way up to his, you knew what he was hearing. His hands began stroking your waist, softly digging into the skin, and pushing you against the cold tile wall behind you. You bit your lip and placed your own hands on his chest, fingers running over the scars that littered his skin like a constellation. "My pet couldn't wait for me before she got naked, could she?" You knew he was avoiding what he'd heard, trying instead to lose himself in your body. "I've missed this view so much, so fragile and beautiful. Like you'd break if I was too rough..." his lips connected with your neck just underneath your ear, leaving feather light kisses between each word. "Let's see how much it takes to break you". Closing your eyes, your head fell back against the wall exposing more skin for his lips to assault. It didn't take long before his teeth began digging into your flesh, covering you in purple marks that would flourish the next day. You belonged to him once again, and he wanted to make sure everyone knew. Your moans only spurred him on, his hips slowly rolling into yours and he growled against you neck.

"Kylo, please just... don't tease me." You pulled on his hair and ground your hips in time with his, desperate for friction. His lips paused, and his head rose to meet your eye level.