Chapter 5

Footsteps thundered throughout the marble room, as you trailed behind the black cape cascading off the shoulders you used to cling to. Each step, each tap brought back feelings and memories you had long suppressed. "No point trying to hide them, pet, we both know what goes on in that filthy little brain of yours. All the time." The voice boomed as you entered his chambers.

It was as if you never left; everything was exactly as it had been the day you packed your bags and fled. Each drawer and light, each decoration and chair. All the same. Your feet instinctively wandered the halls, looking around at all the features you'd grown so used to in your time there. The door slamming behind you broke your stunned train of thought, causing your body to turn around sharply. Your heart practically jumped out of your chest as your eyes finally met his. 

His eyes, not the mask this time. 

Pulling you in and hypnotising you, your body lifting from the floor as the Force carried you across the room. You couldn't speak, your mind racing as his eyes shone like stars in the darkest galactic skies. Once again, a hand caressed your cheek. But this time there was no leather barrier between your yearning skin and his. "Oh, my darling, how I've missed you..." a long sigh left his smiling lips and hit your face "my beautiful sweet girl. It's been far too long since I felt that mouth of yours." His thumb grazed over you bottom lip as his eyes glistened with a devilish gleam. Your head was telling you to jump back, thoughts of Thomas strong but fleeing as you became lost in his eyes. His smile grew, as if he saw the other man disappear from your mind. "Now, now pet, what am I to do with you? All for myself once again. All alone, and a lesson that needs to be learnt."

A sudden wave of sense filled you, as you stepped backwards and straightened yourself out, arms once again crossing as your face hardened. "I don't know what you think is going to happen. I only came here so you wouldn't kill Thomas on the street. We both know you're good at that." His smile faded with the last sentence rolling from your tongue, replaced with an aggravated frown. As he stepped forward, your face hardened. "You wanted me gone, remember? You're the one that broke me and forced me to leave the life I loved, the person I loved. So, don't you dare stand there smiling like nothing happened, your excellence. How can YOU even think I would let you near me after all you've put me through, you self-righteous j-". 

Before you could finish, his hands wrapped around your neck and his lips crashed into yours. The sensation and force of his movements nearly knocking you off your feet. One hand left your neck and snaked around your waist, clasping your bodies together as the kiss intensified. A muffled moan left you as your hand tugged at the black locks falling into your eyes as they cascaded down his forehead, a growl leaving Kylo's lips as you added more strength to your hand's movements.

A firm grip found your arse as your body was led to the large bed towards the back of the room. As your knees hit the edge, your hands pushed against his chest causing the kiss to break. "I can't do this, Kylo... Please don't make me do this." Your name fell softly from his lips as he smiled, tightening his grip on your throat. 

"My love, I'm not doing anything your thoughts aren't begging me to do," his mouth fell to your neck, leaving large open mouth kisses up and down. A sudden sharp bite to your skin causes you to moan and pull hard on his cape, ripping it from his shoulders and throwing it to the floor. "See, your whole body is pleading for me, screaming my name. How could I deny it? My sweet thing." You couldn't find the words anymore, your body failed you and your resistance depleted. All that left your mouth was 

"Kylo..." as you fell onto the bed.

Your arms pinned above your head by the invisible hands you knew too well, the man you once loved looming over you on his knees. This was how you remembered him; this was how you missed him. Once again, that sly smile crept across his mouth, "I've missed this view too". He leant down, lips caressing your ear as his hands groped your chest, "I know you want me love. I know you do, but I know your head is hurting. Because of him..." the smile faded slightly. Your eyes flickered between his lips and his eyes, mind exploding with hundreds of questions and thoughts, but your body reacting to every grope and movement of his hands. As your focus faltered, Kylo's face softened and he sat up. "You want answers my dear, I know. You want to talk it out, you want to understand. But darling," he sighed "you know I'm no good with words, and when I have you like this" he paused, bit his lip and whispered your name, "I just can't think of anything other than your eyes rolling back as I ruin you."