Chapter 27

Sunlight seeped in through the window, catching your eyes and causing you to wake up. The bed beside you was empty, cold sheets all you had to hold. Sitting up, you rubbed your eyes and looked around but there was no sign of your husband. You sighed, climbing out of bed and walking into the bathroom to get ready for the day. 

Once you had washed and dressed, you made your way downstairs in hopes you'd find Kylo but were met with even more silence. Biting your lip, you walked around looking for any sign but were met by nothing. You stood by the window, looking out and seeing your husband stood in the field. Tilting your head, you watched as he trained; saber lit and spinning around his body as he practised amongst the flowers. Walking out the front door, you stood leaning against the wall watching as he swung the weapon effortlessly. 

Stopping as he sensed your presence Kylo turned to you and smiled, beckoning you over with one finger. Walking over, you greeted him with a kiss as his arm snaked around your waist. Moving your lips away, you looked up at your husband and wiped the sweat dripping down his forehead. "Morning my love, I needed to get some anger out of my system... didn't want to wake you so thought I'd take the time to train." You kissed him once more, cupping his cheek and pulling him close to you. 

"What's got you angry my darling? We're out here together, nothing should be bothering you... is it me?" Kylo quickly shook his head, turning off his saber and clipping it to his waist so he could hold you in his arms. 

"Princess no, of course not. Never," he kissed your forehead, "I just let my mind wander too much last night. Things I try to ignore... they got the best of me. But now you're here with me, all of that just disappears." His hands rubbed soothing circles into your hips, holding you close as his lips attached to yours again. Your hands tangled in his hair, bringing him as close as possible while your lips glided in unison. A soft moan left you once Kylo's tongue ran over your bottom lip, asking for permission which you mouth readily gave. Before you lost yourself in the embrace, you pulled back and smiled as your husband groaned. "Pet, come back here. I'm not done with you yet." His lips crashed back down onto yours, hands moving up to tangle in your hair as yours fell to sit on his belt. His hands kept you in place, lips assaulting yours with passion and need. Hands dipping into the pockets of his trousers, you pulled his body against yours and moaned as Kylo tugged at your hair. Lips finally parting once more, you panted as breath returned to your lungs, eyes flickering up to meet the dark orbs looking down at you. "What does my girl want to do today then? Because, if I get to keep you here like this any longer..." his eyes roamed your body, hands still tight in your hair, "I won't be able to control myself and we'll end up just fucking in this field..." he smirked and began to kiss your neck, hands in your hair guiding your face to point to the sky. You bit your lip, revelling in the feeling of his lips against the sensitive skin on your neck. "Doesn't sound like my girl is protesting that idea..." you felt him smirk against your neck, biting down gently and bucking his hips against yours. Not letting him get his way, your hands pressed against his chest creating a small distance between your two bodies.

"Not so fast big boy. You don't get to have your way all the time." He laughed and pouted, his hands dropping to lay on your waist. You giggled, leaving a gentle peck on his bottom lip and walking back towards the compound. "Come on, we need to get ready." Kylo's head tilted as he began to follow you inside, curious as to what you had planned.

Relaxation; that's all you wanted from your last day away. You had convinced Kylo to go on a picnic into the woods, taking a basket and a blanket with you. You had snuck a small music player into the basket whilst Kylo was getting ready.