Chapter 16

Kylo had decided it best to postpone any wedding plans, prioritising your training instead.

The next week involved hours of one on one combat, your days spent in the training centre located below the tower. Kylo worked you as much as your body would allow; every day you grew stronger and learnt how to channel the fire within you. Training consisted of using wooden or metal poles as Kylo believed you weren't ready for your own saber, opting to perfect your technique before handing you something so dangerous. 

During your training, Kylo had realised you possessed some Force sensitive attributes, meaning you were able to wield such a weapon. While you couldn't directly control the Force, it did explain your ability to link with his mind so well and how you could read people's emotions effortlessly. With training, you were able to focus your abilities and learn how to look inside people's minds and read their deepest feelings. You had empathic abilities which only grew stronger as your body became accustomed to the darkness. Most days training was precise and insightful; you were becoming a better fighter as each hour passed. However, as any battle for dominance would, your bodies would ache for each other and at times the cravings of lust overpowered the urges to train.

"You will make an incredible warrior little one," Kylo smiled at you, removing his shirt as your session came to an end. "I am so proud of you." He pulled you close to him, bodies sticking together from the sweat that had formed during your previous exertions. The familiar devilish smile formed as you looked up at him, running your hand over his forehead and smiling. 

"Don't even think about it big boy, I'm way too tired. Plus, I could kick your arse now, so I don't think you want to try me." You giggled and pushed him away, grabbing a towel to wipe your fatigued frame. 

He simply laughed and followed you, "is that so my darling?" picking up one of the training poles, spinning it around his body with effortless precision, "want to make a bet..."

You knew what he wanted, and you didn't have the energy to play games. But, you enjoyed the challenge and wanted to show him what you'd learnt in the past week. "let me guess, you win we fuck I win we don't?" you giggled and lifted your own lance. "You're on, pretty boy. But, let's make this fair..." You slowly removed your soaked shirt, left in only your training gear; a tight fitting bralette and shorts.

"How does that make it fair? You're trying to cheat, you naughty little girl." Kylo chuckled and shook his head. 

"Well, no. You take your top off, I take mine off. It's fair." You smiled and got into position, "remember, no powers. Fair fight, and don't cry when you lose." He laughed and readied himself.

The battle wasn't playful; neither of you wished to leave with a mark to your ego. Kylo wasn't easy on you either. He wanted you to fight, he wanted you to learn. On many occasions he had injured you in the name of learning and progress. But it didn't stop you, and you had been studying the way he battled during each session you shared. His weaknesses had become apparent, and it was time to exploit them. Your biggest strength over your opponent; his ego was too big. After a few minutes of basic attacks and confrontations, you decided to strike. A swift hit to the back of his right leg had Kylo buckling onto his knees, a second hit to the top of his back had him pinned on the floor, your body trapping him with a knee on his waist. "Give up pretty boy, I'm just too good for you." 

His hand tapped on the floor, signalling defeat, and you jumped up with an excited squeal. "I beat you! I actually beat you in combat." You were relishing in your victory when Kylo ran up to you and scooped you up, spinning you around as you giggled. 

"That's my beautiful little warrior. I didn't stand a chance, now did I?" He smiled and kissed you, arms wrapping tightly under your bottom, holding you in the air as you cupped his cheeks. You pulled away and swiped your thumb over his bottom lip, biting your own as you looked into his eyes.