Chapter 13

AN: Hiiii, 

so this is a big one guys, be prepared 

*******************************************************************************************

One day you'd had enough; walking out of the bathroom you saw Kylo reading on the bed. "I want to go out." Your voice was firm, arms crossing against your chest. He simply looked up at you and tilted his head, almost amused by your sudden burst of confidence. "I'm sick of sitting around while life passes me by. I'm not a child, Kylo, I can make my own decisions and it's time for me to move on and experience things again." His book closed and he shifted so he was perched on the side of the bed watching you, a smile crawling across his face. Your head tilted to the side, foot tapping as you became annoyed. "Glad to see you're so amused by all of this, because I'm not," you walked over to the wardrobe and picked out some clothes, "I'm going into town whether you come with me or not."

With your back turned to him, you began to dress yourself. A hand connected to your hip which startled you, body spinning and face tilting upwards. Without a second to register what was happening, Kylo's lips attached to yours. His hands snaked around your waist and held you tight to his large frame. Your body melted into his touch as he guided you towards the bed. 

As your knees grazed the edge, back colliding with the mattress, you dug your nails into his shoulders. His thumbs rubbed circles into your hips as you squirmed underneath him. "So, my princess feels better does she?" his lips tickled yours as he spoke, playfully biting your bottom lip between sentences. "Ok, we'll go out," you smiled and kissed him once again, hands wrapping into his hair and letting your tongue push past his lips. He moaned into your mouth before pulling away, "but," your brow furrowed, unsure what he was going to say next. "When we get back, your body is mine to play with." A dark smirk adorned his features, hands digging into your hips. Your cheeks flushed red, mind racing with memories of times the man above you had ravaged your body in ways no one else could. "Is that a deal, my pet?" He kissed you once more before moving back, waiting for you to answer. 

You simply nodded and bit your lip, smiling as he licked his lips. "Oh pet, biting that lip of yours will only make me want to keep you in here. So, I can have you all to myself, however I want..." One hand slipped under your shirt and caressed your breast, a low hum leaving you as his fingers connected with your nipple. Before you became intoxicated with his touch, you pushed him off and laughed. 

"You won't win that easily mister." You chuckled, causing a smile from Kylo as you both stood and changed into your formal wear.

Fresh air: it felt like heaven against your skin as you walked beside your masked love. As you strode down the streets, cheers and waves came from all angles. You didn't know where to look as townspeople lined to catch a glimpse of you both. 

Questions of your disappearance began; no one had seen you in a month and many had assumed you had left again. But seeing you, hand in hand with their emperor, gave them faith and joy once more. You were loved by the city folk. Everything you did for them, the time you spent helping and entertaining them sat in their hearts. You were just as crucial to their lives as the man behind the mask. 

Kylo squeezed your hand lightly, making sure you were fine as you walked through the market. You smiled and rested your head on his arm as you walked. It felt better than you could imagine to be outside again, and to have Kylo with you made it perfect. Stopping to speak to an older woman running her own food stand, your eyes caught sight of the same familiar face you saw the last time you ventured out. Thomas smiled and waved from a distance, too afraid to approach. You smiled and looked up to Kylo who had also noticed him.