Chapter 7

Author's note: Hey lads, I'm pretty drunk right now... lol, so have 2 chapters at once! Little trigger warning here, this is where shit really starts to hit the fan. So please ready with caution, and only proceed if you are ready to deal with trauma, mental and physical abuse as well as degradation and humiliation. You've been warned! Enjoy my lovelies 

***********************************************************************************************

Your peaceful slumber was interrupted by muffled shouting from outside the suite. You recognised the voice to be Kylo but couldn't make out what he was saying. As you sat up, the doors blew open and he came storming in, mask adorned and saber in hand. You covered your still naked body with the bedsheets and watched as he began pacing up and down, unsure if he'd even noticed you. A young man came to the door with a data pad, trying to speak as calmly as possible as Kylo raged and began swinging the saber at the walls.

You flinched and looked to the officer, who had just noticed your presence. His eyes travelled up and down you, examining the skin exposed to him while the sheets swayed from the force of Kylo's swinging. His eyes felt familiar to you, as if you'd locked gaze with them before. As if he sensed what was happening, Kylo froze and turned to the man. "Something you want boy?" He slowly began walking towards him, saber still lit in his hand. You tried to calm him, 

"Love, is everything ok?" He simply lifted his finger to you, silencing you with his eyes fixated on the now visibly terrified person in the doorway.

"Erm, y... yes sir I... I wanted to give you the f... full report on the a... att..." Kylo silenced him as well. 

"No, no, no, that's not what I was referring to," his gaze transferred between you and the trembling figure at the door, "you seemed to be so fixated on the lady in the bed, so tell me... is there something you want?" It was at this point you realised who was at the door. It was the same man that had tried to flirt with you in your first month at the capital. The one that Kylo had scared off before he was able to ask you out. The saber lifted, now pointing directly at the man's throat. You jumped up, making sure the blanket was secured around you. 

"Kylo stop this now! Leave him alone he meant no harm". As the word left your mouth, the mask snapped round to face you, saber following slowly as he stalked towards the bed. 

"Oh, I should've known. Little slut like you, you do love the attention of any man who gives it to you. Don't you?!" His rage boomed throughout the room as the tip of the red beam drew dangerously close to your lips. "You address me as Emperor Ren, do you understand?" Too fearful to speak, knowing no way of getting past so much rage, you slowly sunk back down onto the bed. Your head nodded and then bowed slowly, unable to look up. The warmth radiating from the saber vanished from your face as it moved back towards the officer at the door. Kylo edged forward again, looking the shaking mess of a person up and down. "That, is mine," he stated, saber swinging towards you and then returning to the man, "you do not look at her, you do not think about her, you do not acknowledge her without my permission. Do you understand boy?" The saber contacted the wall just by the officer's head, causing you both to flinch. A quick nod satisfied Kylo's questions, as he waved to signal the officer to leave. Within seconds the door was slammed shut and you were left alone with the masked anger. Tears began falling from your face as you laid down and turned away from the man now staring at you from the doorway. You heard the saber turn off and the clips of his helmet undo but refused to turn around. Muffled sobs left you once again, only this time you didn't have his warm body to comfort you. This time your eyes spilled sadness and regret instead of relief. 

And he knew it, he could hear what you were saying in your head. You felt the mattress dip as Kylo sat at the edge of the bed, his back facing you as he looked out the window. Frozen in fear and pain, you couldn't bring yourself to turn around, or speak. Instead, your mind ran with thoughts. 'How could you say that to me? I left a loving and happy life behind for you, again... and this is the way you see me?' The tears wouldn't stop falling, your sobs the only noise in the room. As your mind raced, Kylo sighed and stood up, walking into another room, and shutting the door.