Goodmorning Texts

Roselynn P.O.V.
I woke up around 5:30. My bodies still on my school sleep schedule. Bleh. Anyways, I got up out of bed and went to shower. Afterwards I went to find something to wear. Luckily Crawford managed to pack, technically throw, something nice. I put in a pair of pastel green shorts, white halter tank top, and threw on my white converse. I then went back to the bathroom to apply a little bit of make up and do my hair. Once I finished, I sat back down on my side of the bed and checked my phone.
3 text sent last night, 1 text sent this morning, and 2 Twitter mentions. I decided to check my text.
From: Connie
'Hey Ro, just wanted to let you know I love you and can't wait for tomorrow.
Love you babe. 😘 '

I quickly replied before checking the other text.
'Love you too, and I can't either!'
I lied, I'm actually really nervous.
I had two from Sam, and one from Kian left.
I checked Sams first.
From: Sammy
'Dont kill me but..... I asked Aly to be my girlfriend.'
From: Sammy
'She said yes! Ro she said yes! I know you want to protect her but I promise I'm not like Luke. You know that. Please don't be upset. Reply once you get this please.'

I did as asked.
To Sammy
I know, she came over last night and woke me up to tell me. I know you aren't anything like Luke. You are the complete opposite. I know how much she loves you, as well as you love her, but if you hurt my Aly in anyway, anyway at all, I will hurt you. She is the only person who has stayed with me no matter how tough things got. You got it? Love ya bro. :) '
As I was hitting send an alert popped up, I had just revived a text from Crawford. I opened it hesitantly.
From: Little Collins
'Im sorry for last night. I was out of line. Can we just forget it even happened? Please, I don't want to loose my best friend.'
Forget about it? He wants me to forget about the fact he kissed me!? The thing is, I don't think I can. To be honest, that's all I've thought about all morning. He's all I've thought about all morning. His beautiful his, that gorgeous smile with his cute little dimple and his cheesy love lines. It all made me really happy. I couldn't help but to smile no matter how hard I tried not too.
To: Little Collins
'Yeah, well, you knew I have a boyfriend. I am very much in love with Connor, and he's in love with me. and apparently you can't get over that, or else you wouldn't have kissed me. You also never would've told me how you felt. I really hate you for doing that because now all I think about is what would've happened if you told me how you felt before Connor did and I hate it. I hate you.'
Within seconds I got a reply.
From little Collins:
'If he loves you so much why didn't he walk you to your room instead of going straight to his. If he loves you why hasn't he kissed you yet. If he loves you why didn't he stop by last night, or at least call? Tell me that. If you love him, how come you keep wondering what it would be like if I told you before you were with Connor? If you can answer that then I'll leave you alone.'
I didn't reply, I wasn't going to deal with this today. Kasey got up and moped to the couch.
"what are you doing up?" I ask
"I'm going for a run before everyone gets up. Well, after I eat and dress." She replied pulling her sweats out of her suit case.
"Oh, well I'm going out for breakfast. Want to come?" I offered.
"Sure! I'd love too. Can I go run first? I'll be back in 15 minutes."
"Yeah, knowing Aly and Sierra they probably aren't even out of bed yet and it takes them hours to get ready to go out." I rolled my eyes.
Kasey laughed, "okay cool. I'll use that to my advantage." She finished changing, threw her hair into a pony tail, grabbed her phone, put her earbuds in, then headed out the door.
I decided to head to Alys room.