Roselynn

"So what did you need to tell me?" Kian asked as he licked the Icecream off the side of the cone. We decided to veto dinner to get Icecream and sit on a park bench.
"Well, ummm, I was late this month. Like two weeks late." I told him.
"So that means..." He trailed off.
"Yeah." I confirmed what he wasn't saying, "probably."
He looked up at me, "you're keeping this one right?"
"Well, that depends, are you going to stay?", I asked.
"Yes. Always." He answered taking my hand.
"Then yes, we'll keep it, but I need your help this time."
"I know, I'll be there, I promise. So will everyone else." He kissed me.
"I go to the doctor when we get back to find out for sure.", I told him. We sat in silence for a few minutes eating our Icecream.
I looked at him, "Why do you have to be so darn fertile?!" I laughed.
"You know it takes two right?" He laughed also.
"Tonight was an amazing night. I got myself an extremely attractive boyfriend and it's not the best timing but we're going to be parents." I smiled.
"Well, we aren't known to have the best timing. Exhibit A) Skyllyn."
"Point proven." I agreed eating my Icecream.
"You ready to go back?" Kian asked finishing his icecream.
"Yup." I said after taking the last bite of mine. Kian stood up and held out his hand to help me up. As we walked he intertwined our fingers together and I leaned my head on his shoulder, "I'm so happy to finally call you mine."
"You act like you've waited years
For this." Kian laughed. "I mean I did. I thought about you everyday since I met you."
I smiled, "you did not."
"I totally did. Most of it I was kicking myself for being such a jerk but yeah, you were always on my mind. I never thought I would see you again. But now... Now you're mine." Kians face lit up. We walked in silence the rest of the way back. Life couldn't get better.
~~~time jump home~~~
We arrived at the hotel and were standing in front of my door. I have to tell Andrea about Kian and I. Not the baby thing though, well not yet. I stared at the door for a while before taking a deep breath and walking in. Kian closely behind me.
"Andrea, I need to tell you something."
She looked at me and then glanced at Kian, "Let me guess, you're dating my ex?"
I stared at my fingers, "UMMM well yes."
She smirked and directed her attention towards Kian, "How'd you win her over? Did you get her drunk and knock her up... Again?"
Neither of us said a word.
Her eyes widen, "You did not."
I looked at her, "minus the alcohol?" I said but it came out more of a question.
"How can you be sober and still be so stupid!? Didnt you ever learn what a condom was?" She rolled her eyes.
"Are you mad?" I asked.
"that you too are together? No. I'm totally fine with that. I just want to know what you plan to do with the kid."
Kian looked at her, "keep it."
Andrea then stood up and got in his face, "I swear Lawley. If you make that commitment you better be there! There for Roselynn and the kid. You aren't allowed to walk out this time... Ever. Or I swear I will hurt you."
Kian nodded.
"Okay, is he staying the night or going to his room? I need sleep.", Andrea asked.
"Wait, you don't mind him staying?" I questioned, kind of shock about how okay she was with us being together still.
"Yeah, just get Where you are goin quick. I'm tired." She said.
"Looks like I'm sleeping on the couch." Kian said grabbing a pillow off the bed.
"I'll lay with you." I said as I cuddled in next to him.
"Oh Lia and Kasey should be in, in a while. If you're still awake tell them to shut up. They are so loud." Andrea mumbled into her pillow.
"Will do." Kian informed her.
I looked up into his beautiful brown eyes and realized just how lucky I was.
"Goodnight Babe." I whispered as I have him a quick kiss and then snuggled down into his warm arms.
"Goodnight baby girl." I heard him whisper back as he laid his head down by mine.