Like or Love

Roselynn p.o.v.
"Hey, Kian.", I hugged him before he went to sit down in Kaseys chair.

A chorus of "Hey!" "Hi" "YO ITS KIAN!" Came from the other end of the table. Kian politely answered with a hey.

"Nash, Cam, Crawfish. How are ya bro?", he asked.

"Sorry to interrupt but here is you're food", our waiter said while handing out our orders. "Would you like anything to eat or drink?", he asked Kian.

"No thanks. I'm good.", he smiled. "So, how are you guys?", he asked again.

"What about me dude?", Skylynn questioned before any of them were able to answer.

"Yes of course. please forgive me your majesty! How is Princess Sky?", he asked forgiveness.

"My official title is Princess Sky Grier of the Grier house and all of the ponies.", she corrected him.

"Ohhh is it now?", Kian played along.

"Yes it is, and I am fabulous. How are you?", she smiled.

"Well, to be honest Princess Sky Grier of the Grier House and all of the ponies, I've been alittle sad. Andrea broke up with me.", He told her. This came as a shock to all of us.

"What?!", Cam, Nash, Crawford and I all said in unison.

"Seriously? When? Why?", I asked.

"Ummm, well, this morning actually. I was kind of expecting it though.", he shrugged it off like it was nothing though his tone of voice held a different emotion. "Let's not talk about it, alright?", he added.

"Yeah, sure thing bro.", Nash answered him.

"So, what's the plan for today?", Kian directed the conversation.

"Nothing really. I have my date with Connor, but that's it.", I answered.

Crawford made a slightly too loud side remark as he got up and headed to the bathrooms, "Good luck trying not to think of me."

"What was that about?", Nash asked confused. Cameron was still slumped over playing with his glass.

"Oh yeah, you're new here.", Kian chuckled. "Little Collins is in love with Ro and Ro is in love with him but Ro just got with Connor and she doesn't want to hurt him or something like that."

"I don't love him... I love Connor.", I defended myself.

"That's a lie!", Kian yelled.

"Is not.", I argued.

"You may like Connor, but you don't love him. Let me show you the difference.", Nash said smiling. "Hey Cam, Andrea wants to talk to you.", Nash lied.

A small smile formed across his face, "Tell her I'll talk to her in a few minutes."

"Oh, my mistake. It's Kasey.", Nash had again lied.

With the mention of her name Cameron instantly sat up straight, his face glowing with pure excitement. "Give me the phone now!', he said.

  "Sorry  bro, no one actually called. I just needed to show Ro something."

Cam instantly slumped back down into his chair and stared blankly into his glass again. Nash quickly disregarded him as if this was a normal occurrence.

"See the difference?", Nash turned his attention back to me.

"Okay fine yes. I like Crawford. I like everything about him. Especially his cheesy love lines.", I blushed.

"What was that?"Crawford smirked as he walked back to the table.

"Nothing, nothing at all." I brushed his question off, took out some cash to put on the table to pay for my meal and stood up. "I'm going to go buy a pair of heels, since Crawford thought they were an unnecessary item." I glared over at him.

"Love ya babe.", he nodded.

"Sure ya do. Wanna come Kian?", I asked him.

"Yup, totally, I love shoe shopping." He replied very sarcastically.

"Kian." I sighed, rolling my eyes. "Come on!"

"Fine, just for you." I he stood up giving in.

"How do you have have all of O2L and the Collins brothers wrapped around your finger?" Nash asked grinning.

I shrugged, "Well, Kian owes me soooooo, but everyone else I have no clue."

Crawford then butted in, "She's gorgeous, how could you not want to do what she ask?"

"Wow, Little Collins does love Ro." Nash laughed. Crawford blushed some.

"Well, we are leaving. See ya later. Bye!" Kian turned to the door.

I leaned down and gave Sky a hug, "See ya later Sky."

"Bye Ro!" She hugged me back.

"Yo CKhrises!", I hollered.

"Yo!" They both responded together.

"Peace, I'm out. See you guys later and the rest of you." I said and then Kian and were out the door.