Untitled Part 45

After the shock wore off I decided to approach Connor and his boy toy. I mean, he is my boyfriend. "Well well well, Mr. Connor Franta. What, or should I say who, do we have here?" I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"Roselynn! We're just friends, I swear." He panicked.

I laughed at at his words, "Oh yes, because friends suck each others faces."

"Okay fine, we are dating, but I swear to you, when I asked you out it was because I sincerely liked you, but then I got here, and I saw Joey again, and I just-"

I cut him off, "Awww, it's fine Connie. It's not like we were together together. We haven't even had our first date yet."

"So you're not mad?" He asked, alittle bit of confusion on his face.

"Nope, not at all, plus I have more important things to worry about right now."

"You're the best!" He embraced me in a hug.

"I know I am." I smirked.

"Oh, and please don't tell anyone." He begged.

"Of course not, but when do you plan to introduce your girlfriend to your boy toy?", I laughed and looked over to Joey.

Connor smiled, a real smile, the smile I haven't seen since we left the O2L house, "Joey Graceffa this is Roselynn Archer, my "girlfriend" and this is Joey. "

Joey pulled me into a side hug, "Nice to meet you."

"Yeah you too." I smiled, "Now if you don't mind, I have to go try to talk Kian out of adopting our kid back."

"Wait, what?", Joey asked confused.

Connor looked at him, "Long story, just go with it." then he added my direction, "you know where she is?"

I yelled from the elevator, "Tell you later, bye Connie and boy toy."

~*~

"KIAN, great news!" I barged passed Ryan and jumped into Kians lap.

"What?" He paused his show to look at me.

I smiled, "Connor broke up with me."

"This is good news how?", Ryan asked while pulling out a tea from the mini fridge.

"You never even had your first date, can this even be considered a break up?" Kian asked.

"Good point." I nodded.

Ryan sat on his bed, " I'm still confused as too why this is a good thing."

Nash burst through the door, "Because now she can be with her one true love."

"And who might that be?" Ryan asked.

"The one and only, Little Crawford Collins." Nash answered.

I leaned back in Kians arms, "Nah, Crawford was just a temporary crush. Plus, he hasn't talked to me all month."

"Mhmmm." Cameron said. He apparently came in with Nash.

"Shut up, I'm serious, I have a crush on someone else, but it's not going to control me like the one I had on Crawford." I said, more to convince myself than them.

"Who is it?" Nash nudged.

"I'm so not telling you guys." I laughed.

"It's Ryan, isn't it? It's so Ryan." Kian teased.

"Oh yes." I got up and sat down next to Ryan and cuddle with him, "We are madly in love."

"Sorry  we couldn't tell you guys sooner, but Roselynn just wasn't ready." Ryan played along. Everyone laughed and I went back to sit by Kian.