Little Collins

Roselynn P.O.V.
I was awoken by Lia slamming her door shut once out of the car upon the arrival of her home. I quickly realized I was laying my head on Crawfords shoulder and he had also fallen asleep, I tried to move away hoping he wouldn't wake up, but he was holding me. I'm not going to lie, I kinda enjoyed it, and Crawford smelled really good and he was so cute when he was sleeping. I moved his arm off of me anyways, which woke him up.
"Hey sleepy head, we are at Lias." I chirped ready to take on the rest of the day.
"well, it seems like the princess is in a better mood." He replied putting his arm back around me. I moved it off again and looked at him.
"Dude, I'm not a princess." I glared.
"Whatever you say..." He smirked.
I just continued to glare, I wasn't going to give in. I was NOT a princess. But... he smiled and lost it. His smile is just adorable. I started laughing.
"What?" He asked raising his eyebrows.
"Nothing... Nothing."
"Tellll meeee." He begged.
"Nothing, you're just cute, that's all" I answered. "Ummm, I'm sorry, you're not cute, you're ugly, I mean you're not ugly but you're not cute, agh! You're just... You're just... Just..." I was interrupted and taken back by his lips crashing into mine. At first I was shocked but then I gave in.
"I'm sorry, that... That was wrong. I just... I just met you and now I just kissed you and now you are never going to talk to me again." He started blabbering.
"No, no, it's ok." I reassured him laying my head on his shoulder and rubbing his back. What am I going to do? Is it even possible to fall in love within a few hours? I think I did. I texted Andrea and Aly.
To: Bæ, Andrea
I have a question for you.

I sent the text and waited for a response. I sat there thinking until Crawford interrupted my thoughts.
"Her house is huge. She most likely has a pool. Want to go swimming?" He asked mischievously.
I sat for a moment pondering the possible out comes. Then I nodded and got out of the car dragging him with me.
"They don't have a gate." Crawford pointed our.
"does the rich little boy not know how to jump a fence?" I teased as I reached the top then flipped over.
"Hey, wait up!" I heard from the opposite side.
*im batman* my phone went off.
From: Andrea
Go for it...

I'll reply later. I quickly put my phone on the picnic table and jumped into the pool once I had saw that Crawford safely made it over the fence. The water was so cold it numbed me, it was just what I needed. I leaned back and just floated until Crawford hopped in the pool landing right next to me, scarring me to death. He grabbed me and held me bridal style to keep me from going under.
"Shhh, you're gonna get us caught." He laughed still holding me.
"We are going to get caught anyways... We have to ride home with Lia!" I laughed at his idiocy.
"Oh crap. What about your cast?" Crawford looked almost panicked.
"It's fine, waterproof." I replied smiling.
"Good, Lia should be coming back out soon we better go get back in the car. " he suggested.
"This is fun though!" I laughed as
I pushed him underwater.
"Oh you think you're funny don't you?" He asked and was about to throw me under when we heard lia yell bye to her parents. We quickly got out of the pool and jumped back over the fence.
"Oh hey, you two are awa... Why are you two wet?"
"Neighbors sprinklers came on and we were bored." I cut her off and turned to look at Crawford.
"Mmmm hmmm..." Lia eyed us suspiciously. "I'm just going to ignore the subject. Ro can you put your address into my phone?" Lia handed me her phone.
"Sure thing." I grabbed Lias phone and started entering my address. Then handed it back to her. I decided now I could text Andrea back. Aly must be with Sam, because she isn't answering.

To: Andrea, bæ
How long did you know Kian before you two started going out?

I typed into my phone then hit send.
Within seconds I got a text back.

From: Bæ
Don't tell me you have a crush on Crawford! You just met him!

Oh, Aly knows me too well. Before I even could reply I got a text from Andrea.

From: Andrea
No no no no nooooooo! You're supposed to be with Connor!

To: bæ, Andrea
He's been avoiding me for the last three days! I don't think he likes me.

From: Andrea
Okay, fine. I still think he likes you but since he's avoiding you forget it. And Obvi you don't like him or else you wouldn't like Crawford. It's your choice I guess. If you think you really like Crawford go for it. I've known him for a long time and he's only had 1 gf. I know for a fact he will treat you right. Don't play him.

Shortly after I received a message from Aly.

From: Bæ
Ro, do what you think is right.

I replied to them both.

To: Andrea, Bæ
A- why would I play him? I'm not like that... -_-
Aly- that's to hard! Just tell me what to do.

With that I turned off my phone and looked out the window. After minutes of silence, sweater weather by the neighborhood came on the radio. Lia squealed, turned it up and we both sung along. Crawford sat there laughing at our dramatic dances. Lia and I continued to sing song after song until we finally reached my small house.
"This it?" Lia examined as she pulled into the driveway. "Is this even a house? It looks like a shack." She rejoined.
I laughed. "Right? Its all I have though." I uttered.
"Aw, its not that bad." Crawford shrugged.
"Come on Collins. Let's go. Lia? You coming?" I voiced. She nodded, and followed me to the bright blue door.