You'll Always Be There for Me

Roselynn P.O.V.
Kian followed me into the house and we sat on the sofa.
"Are you going to let us know what that was all about or...?" Ricky asked
"Guys, this isn't going to be easy for her. Please be patient." Kian spoke for me while I sat looking at him for comfort. The rest of the guys just nodded, still confused.
"Thanks" I whispered. "Aly, come with me outside please." I asked. "Kian you should probably take Andrea and go tell her before everyone else. I don't know how she will take this." I spoke only to Kian as I got up to head to the porch with Aly. He nodded and went and got Andrea.
"Aly, do you trust Sam? You've only been with him a few hours now, I know it's not long, but do You trust Sam?" I asked as soon as we reached the porch.
"Ro, why? What's going on?"
"Just. Do. You. Trust. Sam?" I repeated, careful to clearly pronounce every word.
"Yeah, yeah I do. He's sweet and I don't think he'd ever do anything to purposely hurt anyone." Her face lit up as she talked about him.
"Aly? Do you have a crush on wittle Sammy?" I teased.
"No, okay maybe, yes!" She blushed.
"Awwww..."
"Shut up, Ro! Now what's going on?!" She asked in all seriousness.
"Do you remember, ummm do you remember Skylynn?" I asked, but it was barely audible.
"Yes???" Aly questioned.
"Well, Kian's the father." I mumbled.
"ROSELYNN ARCHER! What are you going to do?"
"I'm going to tell them. You trust sam, I trust connor, and Kian seems to have grown up, so I think it will be ok." I smilled slightly.
"Okay, just know I'm here for you along with connor." She hugged me.
"Connor? You don't know that."
"Ro, please. That boy would do anything for you and you know it."
I felt my smile become to big for my face after hearing her say that. We walked into the house. Aly went and sat back next to Sam on the floor. I walked over to the chair where connor was sitting and stood behind him.
"You will always be here for me right? Tell me Aly was right." I whispered just loud enough only connor could here me. He looked up at me with sympathy in his eyes.
"Of course, always. Come here." He said smiling. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the front of the chair and sat me in his lap.
"As soon as Kian comes out I'll tell everyone what happened." I announced.
"Considering all the yelling from Andrea it can't be the best of news." Jc pointed out. I buried my head into Connors shoulder. I can't do this.