"Aly, this is Sam."

Roselynn P.O.V.

"Hi, ummm Connor, right?" Phh, I knew his name, why was I asking?

"Yeah, that's me." He smiled. "Are you oka... Hey, is that my hat?" His smile became too big for his face. It was cute though.

"Ph, no, what hat? I'm not wearing a hat." I blushed. 'Really?! I'm wearing a hat. Obliviously I'm wearing a hat! You can clearly see it! You're an idiot!'

"Obviously you aren't. I don't know what I was thinking. That thing on your head that looks like a hat totally isn't." He said mockingly.

"Okay, shut up!" I whined. "I know that was dumb, obviously I'm wearing a hat and yeah it's the one you gave me." I admitted.

"I knew it!" He yelled.

"Of course you knew it, it's your hat." I shook my head trying not to laugh at him. "I was going to text you when I got home, but now I guess I don't have too anymore." I smiled.

"No, I think you still should." He said matter-of-factually.

"Nah, you're going to have to text me first. Bye!" I said looking over my shoulder while walking off. I have to go clean up the cuts from my fall.

"But I don't have your number!" He yelled to me.

"Well, I guess you're gonna have to catch me." I laughed and took off running.

"Piece of cake!" He yelled grinning. I ran until I lost him in the crowd, then I went to the bathroom. I cleaned up the cuts on my legs and looked at my right arm... I couldn't move it. It was bruised and swollen. Great, I pray it's not broken, Lacrosse just started. I walked out of the bathroom to head back to Aly, until Someone scared the crap out of me.

"So, how 'bout that number?" He asked leaning against the wall.

"You waited outside the bathroom? Creeper..." I teased. "A deals a deal, give me your phone." He handed me his phone and I entered my number and set my name as... Ro :p

"Really, was the face needed?" Connor laughed.

"Yes, yes it was." I seriously stated. I went to hand him his phone back, forgetting about my arm, until pain shot through it as I unbent it. I let out a yell and tears started to fall. I nearly dropped his phone but I caught it in time.

"What's wrong?" Connor asked with concern written all over his face.

"Nothing, I'm fine." I lied. He looked down at my arm and removed my left hand off of it, revealing my swollen, bruised arm.

"You should probably go to the doctor." He said.

"Yeah, no, I'm fine"

"You're going." He commanded. Why is it that stubborn people are attracted to me?

"Ugh! I can't ditch Aly though."

"I'll just go get Sam. He's here, he'll hang out with her."

"Okay." I agreed and followed him. Sam was holding their spot in line at the Riddlers' Revenge.

"Hey Sammy!" Connor chirped.

"Don't call me that." Sam replied not even turning to look at Connor. Connor laughed. "This is Roselynn. Roselynn this is Sam. Anyways, I need you to go hang out with Roselynns friend Aly."

"Okay, no problem, but why? Oh, and where is she at?" He responded.

"Well, I think Ro broke her arm. As of where Aly is, Ro?" He turned to look at me.

"I'll take you to her. I need to tell her where I'm going anyways. She's at the X-2." Sam walked out of line and then we all three headed that way. Not much talking went on, but the silence was nice.

"ALY!" I yelled once we approached.

"It's about time... We're next!" She yelled back in excitement.

"Yeah, bout that... I may have broken my arm, so I'm going to the doctor."

"You're not saying that just to get out of riding the X-2 are you?" She suspected.

"No Aly looked." I said removing my hand from my right arm. She turned around.

"Oh my gosh, it's cute mall boy!" She squealed. "Who's his friend?"

"Aly, this is Sam. He's going to hang with you until Connor and I get back from doctor." I said pushing Sam up in line with Aly. "Okay bye, gotta go."